Pictures of your GP Devices - GP Mods and Atomizers Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
BC Canada
It's a custom made one from Ohman. Same person that made the one on Idaho's MicroStick, it's black derlin and titanium. I've got several other tips from him, he makes awesome stuff. If you need me to I will post a link to his thread once I get to a computer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've seen him mentioned several times. I was imagining pretty much the exact same thing for mine when my micro stick gets here.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
I've seen him mentioned several times. I was imagining pretty much the exact same thing for mine when my micro stick gets here.
Bret is an old buddy and a great guy. He makes them to order and has a fast as Hell turn around. He can make any tip you want. I have a brass one identical that is patiently waiting for my v3. Looks wonky with my other patina Luxeseseses.

digitals

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2013
Indiana

I have a couple of his DTs as well. Nice work, fast shipping. I think Q had inquired before, but found the shipping to your neck of the woods to be tragic. Just FYI.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
I have a couple of his DTs as well. Nice work, fast shipping. I think Q had inquired before, but found the shipping to your neck of the woods to be tragic. Just FYI.

That true. I was in touch with Bret... and the prices quoted were $45 a piece, shipped.
I wanted two and couldn't 'afford' :(

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
e6e6a5eh.jpg

chadsmo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member