Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBatMan

ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Wayne Manor
I've asked in a few different threads but never got a response so I wanted I just thought I'd start one. Post pictures of your set up. Yes, I'm a visual person and some of these things are absolutely gorgeous.

Please give details so newbs like myself know what we're looking at.

Last edited:

DerekUrban

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2011
Fort Myers, Florida
Ego Drip w Juice.jpg

This is what I'm working with today. Mega eGo with a Cherry Vapes Drip Tip and a Bottle of DIY Menthol tobacco.

Ohhh yeahhh

Edit: It's a little small in the post, click on it to enlarge.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
This is only what I carry with me

Riva 510 (a 3.7v one)+Boge, Joye 510 manual+Boge, Vapor4Life(KR808D-1) manual+V4L WOW carto
All with drip tips as mouthpieces
The Riva usually has a black carto and I do own a Riva 901 cone to fit over a carto nicely but don't bother.
NoSmokeVA.com PCC for 510 but I also store KR8 cartos and one each 510 & KR8 battery in it (it cannot charge KR8s)

And I also carry several small juice bottles. All fits in an ethnic fabric cross-shoulder little purse with the Riva battery additionally in a Chinese cloth covered lipstick case and wrapped around its middle to keep the button away from the sides.

I vape the two slim models because I like to vape contrasting flavors. One has a cocoa tobacco and one has a very sweet vanilla. I can just pick up whichever I feel like and each refreshes my taste buds for the other. I use the Riva for some bigger hits and as a very portable backup battery.

fny5xf.jpg

At home add a nice Joye 510 mega xl manual battery, 2 3.7v mod boxes from ECF modders and a clone Ego 3-stage battery (3.2, 3.7. 4.2v). Nothing exotic yet though the one box mod is pretty - clear blue with an extra bright blue LED.

I also own lots of charger cables, several 4 port 2amp USB to AC adapters for charging, and an 11,000mah portable USB supply which I can charge up ahead of time (needs 7 hours of charging) in case a storm is coming and I suspect we may lose power or for other charging away from AC. Before I started vaping we lost power once for over 4 days so I am paranoid about power loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Super Flex

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
  • Deleted by burnsy

swedishfish

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2010
NJ
  • Deleted by burnsy

emus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
  • Deleted by burnsy

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
My 5v set up. SS Liquinator tank with a "Burple" Cherry Vapes Pawn drip tip on a Genesis by Madhatter...mod no longer in production.

biancamontgomery-albums-stuff-picture54378-genie-stainless-steel-liquinator-burple-pawn-drip-tip.jpg

My 3.7v set up: The #10 Hog, I now use the vapage hybrid 2ohm bottom feeder attys on this mod, or the 1.5ohm Joye 510 atty. Pretty standard green transparent drip tip in there.

Last edited:

UntamedRose

PV Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2010
Homeish now
  • Deleted by burnsy

MustangSallie

Mistress Blabber Mouth
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
USA
that looks almost exactly like my old one...you buy it off B? lol

Directly from fono. I got lucky, he was going to keep it for himself but I was too late to grab the one zebra wood he had available in his latest sale. He let me buy it at the current sale price.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I don't exactly have a lot of kit -- I just own the one mod -- but this what gets me by on a daily basis.

Pictured are two eGo 650 batteries and a ProVari, each with Fluxomizer Deluxes attached filled with a variety of DIY juice. (Currently spearmint, chocolate mint, and chocolate strawberry).

The other picture is my carry kit, which presently contains my spare 18650, 5 freshly cleaned Fluxos, one filled with another DIY juice recipe I'm currently working on, a dual coil carto with my own DIY Toblerone recipe (needs a bit of work), a sealed eGo Mega Dual Coil Cartomizer, and another sealed Fluxo. Not pictured is a precision screwdriver whose business end I bent into a hook that I use to mod and remove O-rings on the Fluxos.

Attachments

• IMG_1129.jpg
    IMG_1129.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 3,311
  • IMG_1131.jpg
    IMG_1131.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2,877
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread