Nov 1, 2010
NW Detroit Burbs
2011-10-03-022135.jpg

Just now I realized that my favorite coffee cup matches my box mod :D

nice looking box mod you have there

Temporal Fugitive

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2011
Like I said, I got it from ECF's resident mod maker/supplier, JamesW (Krimson Kustoms). It was custom made. It's VV, regulated with the knob/dial under the fire button. It works great. I have to use a 510-ego adapter with EMDCCs, but the adapter doesn't really make a difference when you have vv. The back is held in place by four magnets, one in each corner, so I don't have to use a screwdriver to change the batts. The back doesn't wiggle or anything, which is good. The fire button is really good and the vv system is really efficient (it only draws as much power as it needs, JamesW says it was 90 - 95% efficient). I didn't know I needed to break in the 14500s I got (from Liberty Flights), so I was disappointed that they only lasted me a couple hours at first. But now they last me all day long :) It took them a couple charge cycles to accept a decent charge. The work looks good for the most part, but I wouldn't say it's perfect.

Last edited:

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Of course, you can always get a second one and join them together with a chain and kick .... like Bruce Lee.

Someone has to do this and make a video of a ninja kicking major .... with an SB nunchaku, then kicking back on the mountain of bodies and taking a double-fisted vape.

MasonD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Our United States
Hog-edit.jpg

This is Purdy Piggy; Hog Mod #32.

It's a 3.7 volt bottom feeder with a 6 mil bottle; I'm running a 2900 milliamp hour (mah) aw battery, and a standard 510 atty (expecting some boge 2.0 cartos soon...)

It's my first mod, but I think it's pretty sweet-- I had the wood for it custom ordered, but, from what I can tell from the vids of the ones he's got for sale in his thread, you lose a bit of the luster when you get the pigmented/stabilized wood... but there's still some life in there.

Hits like a champ, and a good sturdy build!

omg. I had no idea such wicked vaping monsters even existed!!!

Aint skeert though - haven't bought any tobacco for a week. The one on the right is what I believe to be an M401 that I bought locally, and the other is my sqeeeeky new ego-t. Couldn't have done it without them (and ECF).......:blush:

Attachments

• IMG_0338.jpg
    IMG_0338.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 581

MasonD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2011
Our United States
omg. I had no idea such wicked vaping monsters even existed!!!

Aint skeert though - haven't bought any tobacco for a week. The one on the right is what I believe to be an M401 that I bought locally, and the other is my sqeeeeky new ego-t. Couldn't have done it without them (and ECF).......:blush:

My trusty eGo-t was all I was vaping before the mod... Worked for me. Congrats on the week! The fun part is when you go to try to smoke, and you realize that the cigarettes are poor players in the vapor-production department... heh.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
My trusty eGo-t was all I was vaping before the mod... Worked for me. Congrats on the week! The fun part is when you go to try to smoke, and you realize that the cigarettes are poor players in the vapor-production department... heh.

Not just that, but they seem to totally lack TH too. Last time I tried a cigarette out of sheer curiosity -- a couple of months ago -- there was seriously no TH whatsoever. I couldn't believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread