• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
also, i forgot about vapedudes vanilla tobacco and banana tobacco. BUT, i have found that vapedudes vanilla tobacco and MBV's vanilla tobacco are damned near identical in flavor. i get 50/50 from vapedudes with an extra flavor shot, and max VG from MBV with 2 flavor shots.i think it may be a difference in VG suppliers for both vendors, but MBV's 50/50 blends tend to not give me a satisfying cloud like vapedudes juices do. max VG though? big ole' plumes of the funky funk...:vapor:

Vo0Do0

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Tokyo, JP
my current favs are:

Vapedudes - coconut cream pie, banana cream pie, the dude, nutty blond, banana mama,sugar cookie. but i really havent got one from them that i didnt like except for Honey Grove. but in their defense, they say right in the description that its really strong and flowery and not for everyone...also, some of the cheesecake vapes are kinda blah. but then again, i havent found a cheesecake flavor from anyone that i really liked. must just be something with the flavorings that dont agree with me. with that said, im a big fan of vapedudes. really good juice, and pretty quick shipping even to japan. their point system is pretty good too. got me a bunch of free bottles because i had a ton of points built up.

Apollo RY4 = ADV
Vaporbelle Okinawa - Creme Brulee, and pretty much any and all of the RY4 variants she brewed up for me (giant clouds of 100%VG vapor)
Vapeking (AU) - VK4, VK5, VK Supreme, VK Samba
V4l - Hilton, 555, peach tobacco/cobbler 50/50 mix, cinnamon banana
NLV - bounty hunter. NLV Gold (awesomeness)
AVE - Bobas Bounty (pretty great if you like raisin bran :p)

Bobas tastes like raisen bran?!? Hahaha. I don't taste that at all. I love me some bobas but alien visions gorilla is my #1 all day vape. 2nd goes to bobas. Btw, I hate raisen bran. Haha.

So as far as vapedudes, I love me some butterscotch pudding. None so far are all day for me though. I think I need a tobacco base personally for an all day flavor.

My girl loves mango martini but I think it tastes like a tangerine. If you like tangerines then it's perfect. Just not for me.

Root beer is not bad, espresso, vanilla coffee and mocha java are all pretty good but not great.

Watermelon and cool melon barely tastes and maraschino is just nasty, it tastes like purfume.

And I'll give banana cream pie another chance. That was the first flavor I vaped as soon as I got it and I didn't like it at all. Maybe I just needed to seep it, kinda disappointing cause I miss real banana cream pie (damn Japan!).

Raisin bran!?! Hahaha :)

Vo0Do0

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Tokyo, JP
also, i forgot about vapedudes vanilla tobacco and banana tobacco. BUT, i have found that vapedudes vanilla tobacco and MBV's vanilla tobacco are damned near identical in flavor. i get 50/50 from vapedudes with an extra flavor shot, and max VG from MBV with 2 flavor shots.i think it may be a difference in VG suppliers for both vendors, but MBV's 50/50 blends tend to not give me a satisfying cloud like vapedudes juices do. max VG though? big ole' plumes of the funky funk...:vapor:

What is MVB?

Oh and with VD's I got 70%VG & 30%PG with a flavor shot and 16mg of nic.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
MBV is Mt baker vapor.

as for the boba's bran:), thats just what i taste out of it @12mg nic. i have had it for about a month, and its just now starting to gain the tobacco note to the taste. when it was new, all i got was raisin bran though. still taste it, but the tobacco is ever so slightly there.i also have a bottle of 6mg, but i havent cracked that open yet. FWIW, i also got some bobas and gorilla juice clone from catskill mountain vapor, and i have to say, i actually like catskills GJ a little bit better than the original. the banana flavor is much more pronounced than alien visions juice.

Last edited:

Vo0Do0

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Tokyo, JP
Yeah all our tastebuds seem different (I can't even figure out what bobas tastes like to me, beyond the tobacco flavor but I like it). I get 18mg of nic with Bobas and gorilla. I wonder if that makes a big difference on the tobacco taste cause I taste it right out of the box. Hmm, I was actually thinking of going up to 24mg but Idk.

Btw I heard that alien vision is having a big black Friday sale FWIW. :)

Last edited:
I got a raisin bran taste from it as well. My 18mg bottle was really tasty, but my 12mg bottle is very flat and bland tasting. It sucks because the 12mg bottle was 80ml. I let it steep and taste is a little better but not much. I am waiting on my Mad Murdock Pluid, M4, 710, Agent Orange order to come in from VapingWatch and an order of Swagger Line from C2Cvaping. Both shipped a couple days ago. I am thinking of ordering some Devils Juice from Grand Vapor and some of VapingJedi's juice as well. GV will have a BlackFriday Sale (50%) off and VJ has a sale right now (code: lokirocks, 10% off).

I've been hooked on the vaping shows at Vaughnlive for the past 2 weeks. It's not helping my vaping budget.

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
meh, im good on juice for probably the next 2 years or so. i recently got inspired to do some DIY, so i have a bunch of flavoring coming as well. there are still a few flavors out there that i would like to try though. my main goal in DIY is to get as close to NLV Gold and bounty hunter. those 2 flavors are just ridiculous IMO. Gold is really good. has a nice buttery note on exhale.

as for AVE, i probably wont order any more. BB and GJ are good, but honestly, i dont vape them all that often. i keep them around for when i want something different, so its gonna be a while before i blow through 200ml of juice...haha

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
worthless.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread