• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicjuice

Jan 6, 2013
Toyama, Japan
dutyhyde.jpg

Legit sentinel v3 and trident by grand vapor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

phoenixstu

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Tokyo
New DNA20 mod just arrived. This is Da Mini from DB Modz. You can find him on facebook if you are interested. Goes by same name. Just shoot him a pm to make an order. He also just completed his website so can order there too I assume. Runs 185. He also has a new version Da Slim. Which is about the width of the kayfun so much thinner. Very cool device. Many powdercoat color options. Mine is the Misty Lava. Which is a nice kind of gun metal look. :)

Drossel showing off Da Mini by ipodtouch4all, on Flickr

DB Modz-Da Mini, Kayfun Lite by ipodtouch4all, on Flickr

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
New DNA20 mod just arrived. This is Da Mini from DB Modz. You can find him on facebook if you are interested. Goes by same name. Just shoot him a pm to make an order. He also just completed his website so can order there too I assume. Runs 185. He also has a new version Da Slim. Which is about the width of the kayfun so much thinner. Very cool device. Many powdercoat color options. Mine is the Misty Lava. Which is a nice kind of gun metal look. :)

now that is a thing of beauty...

Vo0Do0

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Tokyo, JP

Nice! :thumbs:

phoenixstu

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Tokyo
First Vape mail from Alice in Vapeland! What a wonderful little operation they have! Customer service is top notch and their presentation is just gorgeous. Very cool of them to personalize it. I will certainly find my favorites out of these and be doing business again! Cool!

Little bit of Everything sampler pack and 1x15ml White Rabbit and 1x15ml Punkin Tumble. Will get right to trying these out!

Alice In Vapeland vape mail by ipodtouch4all, on Flickr

phoenixstu

Verified Member
Sep 25, 2013
Tokyo
Not sure where you get your information from. Each 30ml bottle in their line up with the exception of Castle reserve is 27 dollars. The castle reserve is 37. Shipping is about 25bucks. To each his own as far as price and needs. :) Order 5 bottle and shipping is free

Jesus Fu*kin Christ! Five pawns is $30-$40 and they only have 30ml!?! Do they mix it with coke? Haha

Thats too rich for my blood. How much is shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread