• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mab74

Dec 10, 2013
Tokyo - Japan
Mab74, I was checking vapegodess website. What do you think of the drakes? What flavors did you get and which were good?

So far I just tried Chai town and Alchemist from Drake's Vapes; and Ambrosia from Goddess. I got them from a friend, then I decided to try the sample packs on both lines.

- Alchemist: I am not a big fan to be sincere; the taste of absinthe is too pronounced for me. Actually I feel like vaping medicine. But for what I could read it is quite popular. If you like absinthe taste, I believe it is a tasty one.

- Chai town: I do like this one; it is spicy. I originally like Chai tea so it may help; even if I do not have the feeling of vaping Chai tea but more a elaborated Chai spicy taste.

- Ambrosia: it is a bit addictive actually. It is a powerful citrus taste followed by a raspberry touch. To me it is a well balanced combination. But if you do not like citrus taste, do not take this one.

Overall, I feel they are elegant liquids; it is the reason why I wanted to try the rest of the lines; and they are not overprice I think.

Hope it helps.

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo
Thanks Mab74!
Never had absinthe, so I'm not sure what that taste like. Would love to try (the real thing), I heard it quite a trip.
I do like your description of Ambrosia, sounds nice. I have an Apple Breeze from V4L and I like the tart flavor of apple followed by a little sweet note.
Post it here if you like any other flavors.
The prices are fair, so I may be making an order from them the next time I need to stock up. Probably next month.
Their sample packs are huge, The Drake sample pack is 10 flavors of 10ml each.

Mab74

Dec 10, 2013
Tokyo - Japan
Best wishes for 2014 to every vaper living in Japan.

Quick snapshot of my main setups

e-cig ste up.jpg

Crazy⑧s

Moved On
Jan 14, 2014
名古屋
Got a couple more mechs on the way, but they are somewhere in fastech limbo...

Awesomeness

dutyhyde.jpg

Legit sentinel v3 and trident by grand vapor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

What is this mad contraption?

New DNA20 mod just arrived. This is Da Mini from DB Modz. You can find him on facebook if you are interested. Goes by same name. Just shoot him a pm to make an order. He also just completed his website so can order there too I assume. Runs 185. He also has a new version Da Slim. Which is about the width of the kayfun so much thinner. Very cool device. Many powdercoat color options. Mine is the Misty Lava. Which is a nice kind of gun metal look. :)

Drossel showing off Da Mini by ipodtouch4all, on Flickr

DB Modz-Da Mini, Kayfun Lite by ipodtouch4all, on Flickr

That looks like a WOMD! S....y.

Not sure where you get your information from. Each 30ml bottle in their line up with the exception of Castle reserve is 27 dollars. The castle reserve is 37. Shipping is about 25bucks. To each his own as far as price and needs. :) Order 5 bottle and shipping is free

$27 for 30ml is utter madness. Mt Baker Vapor have some really decent juices for $5 a pop, $12 for 50ml.

Question: what is the largest order anyone's put in in terms of millage to Japan? My original order a couple months back was a total of about 130ml, and it got held up in customs. They ended up contacting me through the postage company, stating that a maximum of 50ml was the import limit in to the country.

Has anyone dodged that and brought in more?

I brought back 250ml after a Xmas mission home in my luggage wrapped as a Xmas present.

Vape til ya' drape.

kamatz

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Tokyo
Crazy⑧s;11880499 said:
Awesomeness
Question: what is the largest order anyone's put in in terms of millage to Japan? My original order a couple months back was a total of about 130ml, and it got held up in customs. They ended up contacting me through the postage company, stating that a maximum of 50ml was the import limit in to the country.

Wow! That's really unfortunate. Did they show you any legal proof where the maximum amount was written?
Now this got me really worried, I'm waiting for a 7 bottle vapemail now...
My first order was 2 bottles (30ml+30ml) so that's already above their "50ml limit". Most of the people here ordered way more without any complications.

Edit: Got my juices today! They even put an extra bottle in (by mistake or as a New Year gift) <3
So that's 8 bottles 30ml each (240ml) in one pack. I guess it really depends on the customs...

Last edited:

Crazy⑧s

Moved On
Jan 14, 2014
名古屋
Wow! That's really unfortunate. Did they show you any legal proof where the maximum amount was written?
Now this got me really worried, I'm waiting for a 7 bottle vapemail now...
My first order was 2 bottles (30ml+30ml) so that's already above their "50ml limit". Most of the people here ordered way more without any complications.

Edit: Got my juices today! They even put an extra bottle in (by mistake or as a New Year gift) <3
So that's 8 bottles 30ml each (240ml) in one pack. I guess it really depends on the customs...

Really!? Looks like I got shafted then. Were they delivered via FedEx? My initial order including 2 cartomizers and batteries + juice came through them.

No legal proof submitted or mentioned, just guidelines on personal use and that selling E-Cigs is illegal.

Where did you order your stuff from, dude?

Thanks for the reply :thumb:

kamatz

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Tokyo
I'm not sure about FedEx or anything, probably just the regular post. iirc the packaging said "vaporizer" so maybe they thought it was some kind of medicine at the customs. To be fair, I was quite worried that it won't come through.

Got the stuff from Vapor4Life E-Cigarette they have great service and I do enjoy their juices a lot.

Vo0Do0

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Tokyo, JP
I've been away from here for awhile, then I found a new jp site recently (Tokyo Vaping) and thought I'd come share since it's always such a pain in the ... to find good stuff in Jp.

So I picked up another 3D for my Nemesis except this one blows away the old one I got and for cheaper. My old one was from vapingtech which was all scratched to .... and the 510 adapter didnt work. This new one is Hcigars version and is perfect. If you like RDA's this one is prob my favorite now.

txIuljjl.jpg

My girl also picked up a copper Nemesis and a KFL+ from them as well.

6nXCNEOl.jpg

We need a dedicated thread here where we list Jp sites, it's a pain searching forever. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread