• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pictures of your setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad yumo

Moved On
Apr 29, 2014
Japan
eqeqe4um.jpg

The first mod by tad and helios atomizer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kuritaro9

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Misawa Japan
Love that pic. Strong was a great addition to the Japanese alcohol scene...so is the MV2. That is an MV2, right?

naw, this is my hana v3 #1624 waited a long time for this thing. also have a MVP thats going to get some surgery. gonna remove that ego connector and put a flush 510 on it. love the MVP, but i dont have anything with ego threading, and it could stand to be 1/2 inch shorter IMO...haha

vape.jpg

Last edited:

mbottema

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
Skytree, Sumida-ku Tokyo

Robobob1221

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
Toride-shi, Ibaraki, Japan
Ahh, i have to say I despise FT. I got burned by them before and I hate playing the guessing game with their products, manufacture wise & quality wise. Sometimes they're descent, other times they're trash. Not to mention the slow shipments, haha. But I was only out a few bucks, so not too bad.

Love that Akuma though. :D

Yeah it's hit and miss with fast tech. These quasar, I have to say are top notch, for the 9 dollars you're paying, lol!

I think the only bad thing I've had off them was a helio clone, but I got a refund on that. Everything else has been of value. Yeah, the shipping times leave a lot to be desired. That slow boat from China to Singapore, lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread