Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I understand if this is too much of a hassle but if your batteries are nearby could you post some pictures of your current battery lineups please?
I spend so much time examining my batteries I always find something on the negative terminal and will throw them.
I am going through so many but I definitely never over tighten my mods anymore.
I would like to see what you guys are using and hopefully I am being over cautious.
Many thanks

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Cool. Well these are the four that have grabbed my attention most recently. Remember it's hard to take photos when your as unskilled as me, but it's those slightly bent light reflections which worry me. Are they doomed or ok iyo?

As well, any tips for tightening? I know it sounds stupid but do any of you allow for a teeny bit of play or do you just adjust and then tighten the top/switch so you can feel no discernible resistance? Thank you
image.jpg

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I've got some LGHE2's that are a LOT worse than that, dropped my Istick 200w twice, they are questionable, but still functioning fine.
Those in your pics wouldn't bother me in the least!

Can't blame you for being cautious. Glad you posted though because if/when that happens to mine when I start using my devices that take batteries like that now I'll know. :)

What do you mean 'when that happens to mine'???
I've only had those about 3/4 months!
I try to take care and not over tighten or misuse them at all.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015

What do you mean 'when that happens to mine'???
I've only had those about 3/4 months!
I try to take care and not over tighten or misuse them at all.
I assume those are being used in mech mod or telescopic tube mods that need to be tighten? I'm using box mods now and the battery just fits snug and nothing to tighten to make a connection. I have a couple telescopic mods and a mech mod that I haven't used yet that I know I'll need to make sure the battery is tight inside the tube.

Reactions: Zutankhamun

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I assume those are being used in mech mod or telescopic tube mods that need to be tighten? I'm using box mods now and the battery just fits snug and nothing to tighten to make a connection. I have a couple telescopic mods and a mech mod that I haven't used yet that I know I'll need to make sure the battery is tight inside the tube.

Oh right, sorry. I read it as; 'when my devices take batteries in that condition'

Understood, over & out. :)

Reactions: Bonskibon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread