pLReuCO.jpg

That's why I love Michigan. :facepalm:

Karen N Daytona

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida

Why do you think I don't have a regular schedule? My current bed is great (memory foam), my current body is fighting within. every now and then they call a truce! I have the softest sheets, wonderful blankets and pillows, My sister sends me these pillows every 4 months, they also have memory foam . I can't sleep on anything else. I am like the princess and the pea. I tried no less than 5 mattresses in a 5 year span before I got the memory foam. OMG what a difference it makes.

It does get hot, you have to put a good mattress pad over and it makes a big difference. Cheap at Walmart

jessermay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
York, PA
Why do you think I don't have a regular schedule? My current bed is great (memory foam), my current body is fighting within. every now and then they call a truce! I have the softest sheets, wonderful blankets and pillows, My sister sends me these pillows every 4 months, they also have memory foam . I can't sleep on anything else. I am like the princess and the pea. I tried no less than 5 mattresses in a 5 year span before I got the memory foam. OMG what a difference it makes.

It does get hot, you have to put a good mattress pad over and it makes a big difference. Cheap at Walmart

I had got a memory foam mattress when I was pregnant this last time, I couldn't sleep on anything else, I LOVE my memory foam!! So much so that I went out last year and got each of my older boys memory foam mattresses! We all sleep good in my house :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread