PIF group lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdw3258calif

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2013
Garner NC
OKKKK, my goodness! I went AWOL for a week or so, and here we have a new thread or two :)

I did do a massive likefest while catching up on the old thread before it got closed due to hugeness.

My SECOND granddaughter was born this morning! Woohooo! Her name is Natalie. I know I know, pictures or it didn't happen, but heck I dunno how to get photos up from my phone to my pc to load them here. I could probably figure it out if I focused really really hard, but for now, just know that she's a cute baby :)

I'm digging in to my Boba's Bounty finally, after about a month of steeping and it rocks!

I have decided that even though I can handle really large tanks, and have them, I am in love with little tiny Vision Nanos, so that I can test and re-fill often. I HAVE drippers but haven't mustered up the nerve to set up, figure them out, and use them. I'll get there, really I will.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
Mdw, you could upload pictures from phone to imgur.com and then copy the url to the photos (or album :wink::wink:) or email the photos to yourself. Or if they are saved to a memory card plug memory card into your computer. Or if a newer phone (I think all android phones have the capability) plug your phone into your computer and get the files from your phone like you would a flash drive (thumb stick/ jump drive/ memory stick/ new floppy replacement thingy... take your pick of wording) then upload.

Topdogie01

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2013
Illinois, United States
And I gotta rant. Not sure it would fit the other thread.

Why the FLIP does a county Courthouse (records) want 15 dollars for a birth certificate in person, but 17 dollars on line with a 17.50 "expedited search" fee that is required plus a 3.50 credit card fee (cost from processor.. somewhat. Should be 1.75 or so.. not twice that) plus 12 to mail it at normal mail speed? If state law allowed me to write a certified letter saying I grant my friend who lives in that town to get me a birth certificate I would.... but no.. it has to be person (18+), mother, father (ONLY if signed legal paper at time birth certificate was done saying he is the father and will pay child support if separated from mother AND listed on birth certificate) or legal guardian. ?.

I need childs birthday certificate for Make-A-Wish to complete paperwork and have them start booking the travel plans. I don't feel like paying 45+ dollars for it when I could get it in person for a third of the price. I wont be in that town until spring for his next surgery. Grr. I don't even have the money to spare with a $300 gas bill for trying to keep my house at 65 for the last month. cant apply for assistance with the power bill because we make too much for that, and the funds available are gone an hour before they even open the doors for applications due to the line that forms in the cold months. also have car issues, my car needs starter replaced as its acting up, need wiper blade motor replaced, switch replaced. spark plugs replaced. engine seal replaced, driver side rear shock replaced, tires replaced. just the starter for now so i can actually use my car again. girlfriends truck is having brake issues. luckily her work is close enough she can walk to if need be, but dont have the money to fix her brake problems, right now the sensors are going off every time we start the truck (not driving, just starting.. its odd.) gah. im ready for a cigarette and dont have any. we have $3 to our names until friday around noon when her paycheck is cleared. she has to be at work by 11 for early overtime. great.

Last edited:

Karen N Daytona

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
Please fill out the form if you are .... Hurt. Thank you and have a good day! :D .... hurt.jpg

please copy and offer to those that have experienced .... Hurt! Thank you and have a good day!

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Mdw, you could upload pictures from phone to imgur.com and then copy the url to the photos (or album :wink::wink:) or email the photos to yourself. Or if they are saved to a memory card plug memory card into your computer. Or if a newer phone (I think all android phones have the capability) plug your phone into your computer and get the files from your phone like you would a flash drive (thumb stick/ jump drive/ memory stick/ new floppy replacement thingy... take your pick of wording) then upload.

I got Drop Box and pics sync to that, then I move them to computer. It's been brainless to set up and use. When I don't want it running in the background (slows everything) I just quit it. I didn't read any instructions (yeah).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread