BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina

Welcome to the PIF Treasure Chest! :D
If you have something that you just want to give away without making a trade or taking part in the other PIF threads this is the place to post it.

***Due to recent issues, while you may place stipulations on your TC offerings, you may no longer require that the recipient places a FUTURE treasure chest to qualify - requiring that they have placed one PRIOR to the current TC is fine. ***

Treasure Chest Rules:
1. Once your offer has been taken, you MUST edit your post to say that the item(s) has/have been taken and post the name of who has taken it. If you can't edit it anymore, then PM a PIF mod and we'll do it for you.

2. If you have questions or comments about an offer, please PM the original poster and keep the thread free of chit chat.

3. You can offer as many times as you want, but please accept offers at least 30 days apart. *
Your treasure chest acceptance is now limited to 1 per HOUSEHOLD per 30 days.

To find the date of your last treasure take, you will need to locate "Search Thread" at the top of the thread. Click on that and simply enter your username. You will then have access to only the posts with your username in them and will be able to find your last take from those posts.

4. You must post your want for a posted offer IN THE THREAD (no PM's) along with the date of your last taken TC offer.

5. All Treasure Chest offers taken must be for your own personal use. To be fair to our Pif members and the Pif community please do not take offers for non Pif or ECF members. The members of the PIF community are in need as much as anyone and its not fair for those who so freely give here to miss out on a Treasure Chest item that will go to someone "outside" of and not part of the Pif community.

Nothing claimed from this thread can be listed in the ECF Classifieds. Doing so will result in a permanent ban from the PIF group.

If you do not receive an offer you've accepted here, please PM any PIF Moderator to look into the situation for you. We need to know if people aren't sending or communicating.

Remember guys, this is YOUR suff...if you get more than one request for your offers, you give it to who you see fit as long as all TC rules are followed. If your last Treasure Chest "take" is older than this thread - please indicate that as the original thread is no longer available to search and is dated.

ALL THE THREADS IN PIF ARE US RESIDENTS ONLY - REGARDLESS OF YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS, BE SURE TO READ THE GROUP RULES AS WELL AS THE THREAD RULES.

Money never changes hands in PIF - anywhere.

Thank you! :)

TREASURE CHEST AND THE PIF GROUP ARE HERE TO HELP OUR MEMBERS - NOT ADVERTISE OR SOLICIT FOR VENDORS. LINKS TO VENDORS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ANYONE POSTING LINKS OR ADVERTISING FOR VENDORS - YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED AND YOUR ACCESS TO PIF IMMEDIATELY REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
I would like to offer up the first *new* treasure. Please give our illustrious mods a huge kudos for keeping this all alive and healthy!
To someone needy and in compliance with all the rules: Claimed by MissEdie ... thanks for the edit to follow the rules!

New 510 FS E-Cigarette kit which includes:
2 - 510 batteries
2 - 510 SR atomizers
5- Blank cartridges
1 - USB charger
1 - Wall charger

2ch3ymv.jpg

For juices I have all 3 ml 20mg PG/VG samples from Juicy Vapor:
Strawberry Margarita
Juicy Pear
Artic Berry
Blackberry Mint
Lemon Basil
Green Apple
Chocolate Covered Maple Bacon
Bacon

I – Blue neoprene lanyard case to hold PV

Last edited:

Cassie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Missouri, United States
Yay I get to make the 2nd TC!

I have a 3.7v box mod I made (and it even works!) but I don't use it. It's black with a red button and takes 14500 batts (which are not included) 510 threading.

The only thing is....I bought the wrong kind of box and it doesnt snap closed, you will have to find a way to secure the bottom. I use a small black rubberband which is hardly noticed. There is a small hole on the back for a tiny screw but I'll be damned if I can find that screw =)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/cassie-albums-stuff-picture49879-photo0004.jpg
I would like the person who grabs this to not have any mods (box or other) but rather someone that really wants to check out a box mod but can't afford it.

Regular TC rules apply.

Thanks and happy revised TCing!

Congrats LilOperaGirl on her new box mod!!

Last edited:
Reactions: LeeLee26

MissEdie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Toledo,Ohio
therewardmouse.com
I would like to offer up the first *new* treasure. Please give our illustrious mods a huge kudos for keeping this all alive and healthy!
To someone needy and in compliance with all the rules: Claimed by MissEdie ... thanks for the edit to follow the rules!

New 510 FS E-Cigarette kit which includes:
2 - 510 batteries
2 - 510 SR atomizers
5- Blank cartridges
1 - USB charger
1 - Wall charger

2ch3ymv.jpg

For juices I have all 3 ml 20mg PG/VG samples from Juicy Vapor:
Strawberry Margarita
Juicy Pear
Artic Berry
Blackberry Mint
Lemon Basil
Green Apple
Chocolate Covered Maple Bacon
Bacon

I – Blue neoprene lanyard case to hold PV

Thank you ! =)

Pamdane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2011
Cleveland area, Ohio
  • Deleted by BiancaMontgomery
  • Reason: Merged your thread w/ mine. Invalid link now.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
*Going to LuckyLulu*

I made a trade with my girl bmwjen a while ago and what I received from that trade was a little green box mod/bottom feeder. I used it for a while to take out with me while running errands and such and it has always worked great. As most of you know, I drop stuff and I knew it was just a matter of time before I dropped this little mod in some parking lot and destroyed it. So, I upgraded my plastic baby bottom feeder to a small METAL baby bottom feeder that even *I* can't break. :D (I had one at one point and sold it, realized I needed it and had to buy another one :facepalm:) So what I have for the Treasure Chest is:

1 Green plastic 3ml capacity bottom feeder mod that takes 1 14500 battery and has a master on/off switch (battery not included)
1 3ml bottle with needle assembly

You will have to supply your own batts/atty(or carto...low resistance atty or cartos rock on it!)/charger for batts. There is no catch cup on this mod...so a helpful hint: when you push the bottle to feed the atty/carto, look at the air holes in the connector and watch for the first sign that juice might come out of them, stop pushing the bottle then, it's fed and you can now vape. :)

No restrictions on who it goes to, but TC rules apply...of course. ;)

Last edited:
I have one pink case that I used for a ecigg case it will also hold ID and other cards too works good for 510's and egos not good for mods though depending on how many eciggs you carry you can also put a 5ml of juice in there too I also found some bling to add to this offer so you can bling up your e-cigg and I'll throw in a rainbow lynard
since this seems to be stuck I will also add a 510 batt white and wall charger to go with it

Taken by Adrena

Last edited by a moderator:

lynleestar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2010
NW Indiana
I want to give!

Because I love my PIF family, I'm gonna offer up one of the *highly coveted* and next to impossible to acquire glass drip tips from Bert at Trippy Tips

029.jpg

It has been used (and loved), but will come to you freshly cleaned and polished. I love this tip, but I love to share more~!

Taken by Dalton63841

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread