Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
This donation to PIFTC is from a vendor to help new members who are just beginning the hunt for the flavor(s) that will keep them vaping. Or even old members who are in the blah stage with what they are vaping. For everyone else, I’m sure other offers will be available so please pass on this.

I reserve the right to pick if there are several replies or let it sit until someone comes along that fits my criteria.

Thank you for your understanding.

Remember to post your last take.

So with that out of the way……..

Up for grabs 30ml bottle of juice from

I'm interested in trying some Cheesecake at 12mg. PM sent.
Last TC : 1/30/15

Last edited by a moderator:

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
OK, I have four 15ml bottles of juice that are a few months old. I dripped a few drops of each to test and these aren't for me:

- Elvis - Peanut butter and banana, of course.

- Poppa - Fruity mix

- Strawberry Banana Smoothie

- Blueberry Violence - Blueberry and Red Hot mix

I want to pay this forward as the juice was given to me.

DSCF1877.jpg

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
Strength please :)

OK, I have four 15ml bottles of juice that are a few months old. I dripped a few drops of each to test and these aren't for me:

- Elvis - Peanut butter and banana, of course.

- Poppa - Fruity mix

- Strawberry Banana Smoothie

- Blueberry Violence - Blueberry and Red Hot mix

I want to pay this forward as the juice was given to me.

View attachment 424310

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
I have a black magma clone Igo(dont remeber what 1 L maybe) and a plume veil clone. Also roughly 10ft of 28g Kanthal and 10ft of 26g Nichrome 80 also 2ft of rayon to help you get started. No drip tips though sorry.

Prefer to give to somebody with no RDAs and looking to get started.

I would love this. I've never taken a pif TC before. I have an igo L, but I just can't get into dripping with it and I'm hoping that something a little better may help me. Thanks!!

juggler86

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Wisconsin
I would love this. I've never taken a pif TC before. I have an igo L, but I just can't get into dripping with it and I'm hoping that something a little better may help me. Thanks!!

Sorry i didnt see your post.

I have a brass tobh that i will send your way once i find it. I gotta clean up my room so im sure ill find it tonite, ill let you know.

Have you drilled out the airholes.

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
Sorry i didnt see your post.

I have a brass tobh that i will send your way once i find it. I gotta clean up my room so im sure ill find it tonite, ill let you know.

Have you drilled out the airholes.

Awww, thanks juggler86, that is so sweet of you to do...and I'm glad you gave the main pif to skel anyways.

No, I never tried to drill out the airholes as I don't even own a drill LOL, maybe that would have made the IGO L better for me. But as it was, it never really seemed to perform very well and that was my experience with dripping.

Thanks again and I'll pm you my information. :)

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
In honor of baseball season starting, I would like to offer a couple of items to the Treasure Chest.

I have recently signed a number of free agents to long term contracts, so I need to designate a couple of players for assignment to make room on the roster.

Player 1 - a slightly used iStick 30W and Nautilus Mini. Both was acquired about a month ago. The iStick has been charged 3 times and the Nautilus Mini has gone through one tank of juice. The used coil for the Nautilus Mini has been tossed and it has been cleaned. It will also come with two packages of 1.8 ohm replacement BVC coils. The iStick is the full kit so it will come with charger block, micro USB cable, and eGo to 510 adapter. I still have the original boxes and they will come placed neatly and gently back in there.

Player 2 - a brand new unused eGo One kit. 2200 mah battery in silver with 2.5 ml tank. It will also come with two packages of 0.5 ohm replacement coils.

Standard Treasure Chest restrictions apply and I would like to add the stipulation that I want these to go to a good home for someone in true need (don't be asking for it to be a backup in your bullpen for your Provari or your Sigelei). Scouts will be visiting your club to verify. Please respond with which player you would like to sign.

Thank you and PLAY BALL!

EDIT: Slight adjustment to the roster. For the Nautilus, I also have 1.6 ohm coils, so you can specify whether you want 1.8 ohm coils, 1.6 ohm coils. or 1 package of each.

Last edited:

g2shuck

Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
  • Deleted by loxmythe
  • Reason: Sorry members only - please see first post. Better yet invite your wife to join pif and ECF

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: clean up

scottg

Verified Member
Jan 18, 2015
happy camp
www.snowcrest.net
The #1 sounds dynamite to me. Never had a mod of any kind.
yours Scott

Edit
I never got anything from this area before. I am still pretty new to the forum and vaping in general. This is the first day I have even seen this thread. Had no idea it was here.

And if I ever do have excess gear, this is where it'll come to anyway.
S

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread