PIF Group Treasure Chest- USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
I'm offering an Aspire Atlantis with numerous brand new (I think 5) replacement coils. Original packaging. Low usage, as the Atlantis is not to my liking. If someone wants it, I can ship today. PM please.

Spoken for: Ricky Spanish.

PM sent. Never had a TC before. That's very nice of you! :)

Well, I tried it and it wasn't for me either, so I'm PIF to the next person.

This is the same Atlantis I'm offering, with 3 coils, the extra glass and coil is still in the package, would prefer it go to someone wanting to try out the sub-ohm and isn't collecting them.

All the other TC rules apply from the first post. Post here to request it. I can mail it out today.

Taken by Sucker_dad

Last edited:

TinySpark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Pacific Northwest
Since there were no takers from the U.S. militiary, I am going to change the requirements for this treasure chest.

Conditions: You must not have taken a PIF in 2015. Also please post a pic of your current set-up (if you have one) and why you need some back ups. :D easy peasy. cheers!

UP FOR GRABS = below :D

In honor of Memorial Day, I'd like this kit to go out to someone who has served in the U.S. Military.

Since this is hard to verify, simply post a short anecdote of when you served.

Included in this kit are:
  • 2 PURPLE vision spinners (barely used)
  • 2 kangertech evod glass clearomizers (one with a mismatched drip tip)
  • 11 Dual Coil Units for the Kangertech evod glass clearomizers (2.0 ohms)
  • 4 aspire bvc clearmizer replacement coils (2.1 ohms)
  • 2 usb charger cables
  • and 1 medium sized blue zippered carrying case

IMG_0555_zpsluqwdiks.jpg
ffff

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
TAKEN BY ZIPPO3

Since there were no takers from the U.S. militiary, I am going to change the requirements for this treasure chest.

Conditions: You must not have taken a PIF in 2015. Also please post a pic of your current set-up (if you have one) and why you need some back ups. :D easy peasy. cheers!

UP FOR GRABS = below :D

Dang, these handy l'il cuties are still here. Spinners are the only pv's that I take on the go because I love the size. Tiny, I have 2 spinners and 2 isticks so don't really NEED a backup but these 2 would get much use here at the ranch. If you have no others interested, my last TC was ....... I dunno.... back when Lox and Jazz were still honeymooning. o_O:wub:

And because I am not really TC needy just wanty, I have something to offer in return.

Here's 3 new, only opened to photo, E.O.D. RBA's and an 18500 mod which someone else will have to help me identify. (it's been in the cabinet too long.) I prefer smaller, lightweight vaping stuffs so these are too durable and heavy duty for me.

PIF_TC_offer_zps02apdcwo.jpg

Mod's, LM know iffin this is kosher to first lobby, then redeem myself.
Cowgirl-smiley.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TinySpark

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2014
Pacific Northwest
Hey Calamity,

love the user name! these purple spinners need some love, and you are the only one willing, eh? so they're all yours. pm me your name and address and I'll send them out tomorrow. meh, or conversate me or whatever it is they call it now. ;b

TinySpark

Dang, these handy l'il cuties are still here. Spinners are the only pv's that I take on the go because I love the size. Tiny, I have 2 spinners and 2 isticks so don't really NEED a backup but these 2 would get much use here at the ranch. If you have no others interested, my last TC was ....... I dunno.... back when Lox and Jazz were still honeymooning. o_O:wub:

And because I am not really TC needy just wanty, I have something to offer in return.

Here's 3 new, only opened to photo, E.O.D. RBA's and an 18500 mod which someone else will have to help me identify. (it's been in the cabinet too long.) I prefer smaller, lightweight vaping stuffs so these are too durable and heavy duty for me.

PIF_TC_offer_zps02apdcwo.jpg

Mod's, LM know iffin this is kosher to first lobby, then redeem myself. View attachment 461690

Zippo3

Verified Member
May 12, 2015
Mississippi
are the E O D' s and the mod still available never have had anything like those to play with, been wanting to try a RTA, but not sure if it is for me. But have to try before I'll know. If it's too complicated for me I'll repost it here for someone else. I have never gotten anything from here before.

Last edited:

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
are the E O D' s and the mod still available never have had anything like those to play with, been wanting to try a RTA, but not sure if it is for me. But have to try before I'll know. If it's too complicated for me I'll repost it here for someone else. I have never gotten anything from here before.

Zippo, I'd be thrilled to send the lot to you. Just make sure you edit your request with last (if any) TC take as per PIF rules. Will get your info via PM. Enjoy!!!

EDIT: NVM... I see you've never taken a deal from TC. WhooHoo, hope you get lotza enjoyment from these.

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Deleted per OP's request

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Both Kanger SubTank Minis are now boxed and ready to be shipped to their new loving homes!
Congratulations to Beck5711 and CountBoredom!

This is Sir Rod, Pays It Forward

A form member reached out to me to offer me an authentic KFL+ as she knew I wanted a 2nd one and she had one in a box not getting used and offered it for free (PIF). Her generosity made quite an impression on me, so I would like to Pay It Forward.

What I'm offering are two Kanger Subtank Mini's. They are in flawless condition, and come in the original boxes, with all original parts. I am not going to use these for a couple of reasons. One, I've moved up the RTA ladder to Kayfun/Russians and Two, I found the Kanger Subtank disappointing in one respect. They both leak (a teeny bit) from the botton o-rings Kanger used to seal the tanks. I've heard Kanger has resolved this in an updated design and it's possible you may be able to get updated o-rings, but these are just taking up space in my vape drawer. Both will also come with 4 brand new 1.2 ohm OCC coils!

I will send one each to two people. All you have to do is PM me with your full contact information and I will send shipping confirmation when I can get them shipped (maybe not until Saturday). But you'll receive it next week. Shipping within the US only.

Here's a picture:

IMG_1814.JPG

I hope these go to someone who will really enjoy them!

Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
This is Sir Rod, Pays It Forward
A form member reached out to me to offer me an authentic KFL+ as she knew I wanted a 2nd one and she had one in a box not getting used and offered it for free (PIF). Her generosity made quite an impression on me, so I would like to Pay It Forward.

What I'm offering are two Kanger Subtank Mini's. They are in flawless condition, and come in the original boxes, with all original parts. I am not going to use these for a couple of reasons. One, I've moved up the RTA ladder to Kayfun/Russians and Two, I found the Kanger Subtank disappointing in one respect. They both leak (a teeny bit) from the botton o-rings Kanger used to seal the tanks. I've heard Kanger has resolved this in an updated design and it's possible you may be able to get updated o-rings, but these are just taking up space in my vape drawer. Both will also come with 4 brand new 1.2 ohm OCC coils!

I will send one each to two people. All you have to do is PM me with your full contact information and I will send shipping confirmation when I can get them shipped (maybe not until Saturday). But you'll receive it next week. Shipping within the US only.

Here's a picture:

View attachment 464850

I hope these go to someone who will really enjoy them!
I would love to give a Subtank Mini a new home. I have never accepted a TC.

beck5711

Verified Member
Jan 16, 2014
Colmesneil,TX,USA
Sir Rod. I received my only take a year ago last April. What a wonderful thing you are doing!! I haven't branched out past the Ego?EVOD type batteries, and would like to take the leap! Thanks for considering me on receiving your offer of the subtank mini.

LAST TAKE 3/6/15

Last edited by a moderator:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
I would love to give a Subtank Mini a new home. I have never accepted a TC.

Please PM (start a conversation) and send me your full name, mailing address and phone number and it's yours!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Sir Rod. I received my only take a year ago last April. What a wonderful thing you are doing!! I haven't branched out past the Ego?EVOD type batteries, and would like to take the leap! Thanks for considering me on receiving your offer of the subtank mini.

Hello Beck. Please do the same. PM me (start a conversation) with your full name, mailing address and phone number and it's yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread