Status
Not open for further replies.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Up for grabs: spinners, tanks, 2 new 1.8 coils, a USB charger and misc tanks. Plus, a mini PT2, not pictured. I'll also throw in a bottle of juice! Recipient's choice of nic; 0mg - 18mg. :D

20150830_102117.jpg

Standard TC rules apply. Idealy, I'd like to see this go to someone who's just starting out. Thanks. :)

Taken by Anthony-USA_OH

Last edited by a moderator:

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
Taken by Marina2

Lots 'O Juice Lot...

Coming up on one year of vaping (sadly, not a solid year) in Sept. and I'm cleaning out my stash. Most of these are high or max VG (except vendor mix juices) and range from 24nic - 18nic with a couple 12nic bottles in there. The majority are ECBlends with a few Highbrow, The Vape Fu, Ahlusion and a Fuzion. 23 bottles total (possibly a few more as I find them) not including two Made In China bottles, they're the first two I ever bought and ya, lesson learned...I got ripped a new one for tossing juice so I haven't, but feel free on those two (I won't tell). Some of these are full and some have a tank or two left but if you're new to vaping and want to try out some flavors or are desperately needing high nic juice, they're all yours.

Flavors include: Fruits, Bakery, Candy (Butter Pecan Brittle, English Toffee, Cotton Candy) & a Root Beer & a Krankberry...mostly sweet stuff.

O'ya, these have all been stored in a shoe box in my air conditioned closet, they date from 2 months to 9 months or so old.

Anthony-Usa_OH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2012
Lutz, Florida.
Up for grabs: spinners, tanks, 2 new 1.8 coils, a USB charger and misc tanks. Plus, a mini PT2, not pictured. I'll also throw in a bottle of juice! Recipient's choice of nic; 0mg - 18mg. :D

View attachment 485502

Standard TC rules apply. Idealy, I'd like to see this go to someone who's just starting out. Thanks. :)
May I get these? Feb 2012

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Can't edit OP. Extras added!

View attachment 485502

Taken by @Anthony-Usa_OH

Last edited:

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
Lots 'O Juice Lot...

Coming up on one year of vaping (sadly, not a solid year) in Sept. and I'm cleaning out my stash. Most of these are high or max VG (except vendor mix juices) and range from 24nic - 18nic with a couple 12nic bottles in there. The majority are ECBlends with a few Highbrow, The Vape Fu, Ahlusion and a Fuzion. 23 bottles total (possibly a few more as I find them) not including two Made In China bottles, they're the first two I ever bought and ya, lesson learned...I got ripped a new one for tossing juice so I haven't, but feel free on those two (I won't tell). Some of these are full and some have a tank or two left but if you're new to vaping and want to try out some flavors or are desperately needing high nic juice, they're all yours.

Flavors include: Fruits, Bakery, Candy (Butter Pecan Brittle, English Toffee, Cotton Candy) & a Root Beer & a Krankberry...mostly sweet stuff.

O'ya, these have all been stored in a shoe box in my air conditioned closet, they date from 2 months to 9 months or so old.
I would love to have these. I've never tried flavors as I DIY unflavored to save money and just don't have the resources right now to try out anything.

Edit: I've never taken from here before.

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
Taken by Marina2

I would love to have these. I've never tried flavors as I DIY unflavored to save money and just don't have the resources right now to try out anything.

Edit: I've never taken from here before.

Marina2 ~ It's all yours!

I've found a couple more to throw in there. Another Highbrow, Ahlusion & a MG Consortium (apple fritter flavor). Who knows what else might be in there by the time I tape the box up :)

The only thing I'd like to ask, is if you don't like some of these please pass them along (doesn't have to be on ECF, just whatever works for you so they're not wasted). Thanks!

If you'll PM me your address I'll get these off to you over the weekend. I'm so glad these are finding a new home!

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
Can't Edit OP ~ Juice Lot Taken By @Marina2

Lots 'O Juice Lot...

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I have 2 - EhPro Kayfun Lite Plus clones to offer listed as Lot 1 & Lot 2 (1 per Individual)

These are New and Unused and they have 2 Airhole's.

I dismantled each one, washed the Parts, and re-assembled with some Mineral Oil on the Tank Threads.

Standard TC rules apply.

Ideally, I would like to see each Tank go to an Individual that is in need, and more importantly that the Individual can build the Coils & Wick.

Would hate to see the PIF Recipient frustrated with the Tank because they can not build it.

Lot 1: 1 - EhPro Kayfun Lite Plus clone. Claimed By bwh79

Lot 2: 1 - EhPro Kayfun Lite Plus clone. Claimed By LeahB

EHPRO 1.JPG

EHPRO 2.JPG

Last edited:

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
I have 2 - EhPro Kayfun Lite Plus clones to offer listed as Lot 1 & Lot 2 (1 per Individual)

These are New and Unused and they have 2 Airhole's.

I dismantled each one, washed the Parts, and re-assembled with some Mineral Oil on the Tank Threads.

Standard TC rules apply.

Ideally, I would like to see each Tank go to an Individual that is in need, and more importantly that the Individual can build the Coils & Wick.

Would hate to see the PIF Recipient frustrated with the Tank because they can not build it.

Lot 1: 1 - EhPro Kayfun Lite Plus clone.

Lot 2: 1 - EhPro Kayfun Lite Plus clone.

View attachment 492833

View attachment 492835
I would love to have one of these.

[edit]: I've just recently started to use rebuildables with a Magma clone RDA, but I'm learning and I'm sure I could get the hang of a Kayfun. I've been wanting to get one eventually, anyway. Last TC take was 6/20/15.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: clean up

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I would love to have one of these.

[edit]: I've just recently started to use rebuildables with a Magma clone RDA, but I'm learning and I'm sure I could get the hang of a Kayfun. I've been wanting to get one eventually, anyway. Last TC take was 6/20/15.

Can you send me a PM indicating your need situation with Shipping Address please.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
  • Deleted by loxmythe

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
Tenergy TN270 Battery Charger up for Grabs - Barely Used - Claimed By Cam775

TC Rules Apply.

Would appreciate it if this goes to an Individual that Needs It to help them continue Vaping.

Send me a PM with Shipping Address and Post Here your Last TC Taken please.

This is the same Battery Charger from the Provape Website with description;

" This Li-ion rapid charger works with a variety of different size 3.7V batteries.

Includes 2 bays which charge the batteries independently:

Compatible with 10440, 14250, 14430, 14500, 16340, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490/18500, 18650

Indicator lights alert you when the battery is charging or fully charged and it will auto-shutoff after charging is complete, so the batteries will not over-charge."

Charger.JPG

Last edited:

Cam775

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
Nevada
Tenergy TN270 Battery Charger up for Grabs - Barely Used.

TC Rules Apply.

Would appreciate it if this goes to an Individual that Needs It to help them continue Vaping.

Send me a PM with Shipping Address and Post Here your Last TC Taken please.

This is the same Battery Charger from the Provape Website with description;

" This Li-ion rapid charger works with a variety of different size 3.7V batteries.

Includes 2 bays which charge the batteries independently:

Compatible with 10440, 14250, 14430, 14500, 16340, 17500, 17650, 17670, 18350, 18490/18500, 18650

Indicator lights alert you when the battery is charging or fully charged and it will auto-shutoff after charging is complete, so the batteries will not over-charge."

View attachment 493778

I would love to have this charger. The one I use was included in a kit and is a super cheapie. It takes over 12hrs to charge one 18650 so it often overcharges my batteries, not a good thing but it's what I have. I use it everyday and it hangs at an angle off the wall plug, I've been expecting it to go out on me anytime now. It would be great to be able to charge more than one battery at a time and have it shut off automatically when I'm gone from the house.

Last TC was never. Thanks!

DJLEC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Union City, California
I would love to have this charger. The one I use was included in a kit and is a super cheapie. It takes over 12hrs to charge one 18650 so it often overcharges my batteries, not a good thing but it's what I have. I use it everyday and it hangs at an angle off the wall plug, I've been expecting it to go out on me anytime now. It would be great to be able to charge more than one battery at a time and have it shut off automatically when I'm gone from the house.

Last TC was never. Thanks!

Cam775, please PM me your Mailing Address since you need, and will appreciate this Battery Charger.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread