The costs of running this huge site are by ads. Please consider registered and supporting for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PIF Group Treasure Chest- USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF' started by BiancaMontgomery, Aug 16, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cags

cags Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    east TN
    OFFER TAKEN BY JCinFLA

the 2 things at the top are just empty cartridges (in the old days we put "fluff" in them lol.) boge (disposable) attys. :)

P1010956.JPG

LeeLee26, defdock, JCinFLA and 3 others like this.
  2. salemgold

salemgold ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 5, 2010
    South Carolina
    It looks like JC wants these. If she declines, I will take them. I use them to test flavors in my DIY liquid.

My last TC was Sep 25, 2013

LeeLee26, cags, JCinFLA and 1 other person like this.
  3. JCinFLA
    This message by JCinFLA has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 31, 2016, Reason: OP Request.
    Oct 30, 2016
  4. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    Yes! They ARE the 510 slim short attys. I'd love to have them! They're what fits my original JoyeTech 510 starter kit batteries. I use them when out and about or I want to stealth vape.

5. JCinFLA

JCinFLA Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2015
    @salemgold - I can PIF some of the eGo Mega cylinder shaped (Type B) ones to you that I have in quantity...for testing your flavors if you'd like them. I'll send a couple of the mega drip tips, too, that fit them.

Will also offer 4 to another member who may want some of them, too! Will send 2 drip tips for them, as well.

6. Debadoo
    This message by Debadoo has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 2, 2016, Reason: Clean up.
    Oct 31, 2016
  7. salemgold
    This message by salemgold has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Nov 2, 2016, Reason: Clean up.
    Oct 31, 2016
  8. cags

cags Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    east TN
    ok, looks like jcinfla wants them and they are hers! please PM me your address, I think I can get them in the mail tomorrow. and I'm so sorry to be late responding, the forum isn't good about sending me notices of new posts anymore :( also. mods, I don't know how to edit my original post :( sorry!

OFFER TAKEN BY JCinFLA

salemgold, loxmythe, Debadoo and 3 others like this.
  9. Foggy Road

Foggy Road Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2015
    Garland,TX
    Merry Christmas Piffers. I have 1 take and it's about time for me to pay back.

I have up for grabs 3 iCares (1brand new 2 used) and something like 15 new coils.

On the 2 used ones the tanks have turned halfway around to where you can see the end of the fill line. But they stopped there and work fine with no leaks. I have a bad tendency to over tighten things, guess that's what happened.

All goes to 1 recipient. Just can't do multiple shipping fees.

Taken by Monkchip

mattiem, Kprthevapr, tmcase and 4 others like this.
  10. Monkchip

Monkchip Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 26, 2013
    Bokeelia, FL
    I'd love this. Will look up last pic (at least a year or more ago)

11. Monkchip

May 26, 2013
    Bokeelia, FL
    I'd love this - My last pif was

12. synical

synical Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 12, 2011
    la, CA
    It's been a while since I last posted in this forum and I don't know if the rules have changed.

I have 2 ziploc bags filled with various bottle (glass and plastic) sizes. Almost all are empty but some have juice in them. They vary from samplers to 30ml bottle.
    I know some 510 attys are in there and some are in their wrappings.
    I also have various diy juice flavors (sealed) and 20mg liquid.

Now here's the thing, the bottles are not cleaned and they are most likely more than 4yrs old. All of them have been kept in a closed drawer.

If anyone knows they shouldn't be good anymore please let me know (DM me) and I'll throw them out.

All of this will be shipped to one person.

EDIT:

Will be given to Steelrain

LeeLee26, mattiem, salemgold and 4 others like this.
  13. STEELRAIN

STEELRAIN Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'll take it. even the old bottles. (need some empties)

Never Claimed a PIF

LeeLee26, mattiem, salemgold and 3 others like this.
  14. ChelsB

ChelsB Vaping Master Verified Member

Supporting member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    If there's anyone in the San Francisco North Bay Area that wants a bunch of DIY juice I've made but don't love, let me know. I can't ship them because it would be cost prohibitive but if you're in the north bay and want 80% of this stash, it's yours[​IMG]
    All are strawberry based and orange creamsicle. A couple of mint based flavors

mattiem, Ricky Spanish, Uncle and 3 others like this.
  15. USMCotaku

USMCotaku ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Apr 25, 2014
    California
    I'd take them (never taken a PIF), but I am in SoCal

16. Opinionated

Opinionated Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2015
    I'm offering a Kayfun 3.1 clone and two 15ml bottles (unopened) of Mount Baker Vapor banana nut bread, 6mg nic. I will also add a Kraken by Hcigar if you want that also - your choice you can have both if you like.

Will be given to @VapeLuvr - done.

tmcase, DJLEC, mattiem and 4 others like this.
  17. ChelsB

ChelsB Vaping Master Verified Member

Supporting member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    I'm interested . I've never claimed a PIF!
    ETA: re-read the rules. I offered a PIF on 2/1/17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LeeLee26, Katdarling, DJLEC and 4 others like this.
  18. juggler86
    This message by juggler86 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Apr 24, 2017.
    Apr 24, 2017
  19. Opinionated
    This message by Opinionated has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Apr 24, 2017.
    Apr 24, 2017
  20. 57chilicat

57chilicat Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2011
    McKinney, TX
    I am offering two MVP V2s, a set of Evod batteries, Evod atomizer and a box of Protank/Evod coils.
    All are in working order!
    I have never posted a PIF until now!
    rps20170615_072258.jpg

Will be given to @Monkchip
    Done!

21. Monkchip

May 26, 2013
    Bokeelia, FL
    If no one else claims this, I'd love it. I am getting back to the basics, and this would be great - Last PIF was Dec 2016

22. T0mmy1977

T0mmy1977 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2015
    I have an 'eLeaf iStick 50 Watt' mod to PIF. It's black, works perfectly fine and has some minor wear on the top from screwing down atomizers. It has a built-in 4400 mAh battery, and supports a minimum resistance of 0.2 Ohms. I hope it's just what someone may need at the moment.

I didn't receive a reply. Is there anyone that is in need of this mod ASAP because they do not have a working one at the moment?

50W_01.JPG

50W_02.JPG

50W_03.JPG

23. Foggy Road
    This message by Foggy Road has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jun 19, 2017.
    Jun 19, 2017
  24. 3mg Meniere
    This message by 3mg Meniere has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jun 21, 2017.
    Jun 19, 2017
  25. Frostino

Frostino Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 20, 2015

Last TC was May 31 of 2016

I could use the iStick if it isn't already spoken for. My only decent mod finally died on me and I'm back to using my old ego batts and basic gear. I had the Joyetech eVic VT. The original big metal bodied one. It finally stopped working and I don't currently have the money to replace it. I know it's older, but I have intentionally tried to use it as long as possible to keep my vaping expenses down. I owe a lot of hospital bills due to my bout with and all my check ups cost a bit so I can't just spend frivolously. I will eventually buy a new and better mod... hopefully something in the 200W range so I can maybe try my hand at cloud chasing lol... but for now I don't have the money to do that : )

26. T0mmy1977

Mar 1, 2015
    The eLeaf iStick 50 Watt is going to @Frostino

27. T0mmy1977

Mar 1, 2015
    I have the following tanks available to PIF. I would prefer that they go to people that are in immediate need of them and not just for someone to put on their shelf to add to their collection.

1. Crown 2
    I have 3 0.25 Ohm coils to go with it.

Crown_2_01.JPG

Crown_2_02.JPG

2. Goliath v1
    It didn't come with a drip tip, so I added a bargain 510 drip tip from FastTech. It has a tight draw.

Goliath_01.JPG

Goliath_02.JPG

3. TFV4 Mini
    I do not have any coil heads to go with it, but I do have the RBA section it came with. It even has the original clapton coil installed on the RBA that it came built with.

TFV4_Mini_01.JPG

TFV4_Mini_02.JPG

28. diabolique
    This message by diabolique has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jun 24, 2017.
    Jun 24, 2017