This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

PIF Group Treasure Chest- USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF' started by BiancaMontgomery, Aug 16, 2011.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. diabolique

diabolique Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 5, 2009
    Portland, Oregon USA
    I could use these, Especially the Crown 2 and the smok tf4, but honestly we could use all 3 since there are 2 vapers in my house. My last PIF was May 31, 2016

Ricky Spanish, misswish1 and LeeLee26 like this.
  2. LeeLee26

LeeLee26 Super Member

Oct 8, 2016
    Hatfield , Kentucky
    I could use the Goliath I am still using a little kanger t3s. I like a tight draw. Never taken a pif

Ricky Spanish likes this.
  3. Vchick

Vchick PIF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    5. All Treasure Chest offers taken must be for your own personal use. To be fair to our Pif members and the Pif community please do not take offers for non Pif or ECF members. The members of the PIF community are in need as much as anyone and its not fair for those who so freely give here to miss out on a Treasure Chest item that will go to someone "outside" of and not part of the Pif community.

4. diabolique

Jun 5, 2009
    Portland, Oregon USA
    it is for my personal use , my husband lives with me and he may use it too.,not purposely. I really needed the Crown

last PIF was May 31, 2016

Ricky Spanish, LeeLee26 and Vchick like this.
  5. T0mmy1977

T0mmy1977 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2015
    The Crown 2 and TFV4 Mini has been accepted by @diabolique.

6. T0mmy1977

T0mmy1977 Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 1, 2015
    The Goliath v1 has been accepted by @LeeLee26.

Please PM me your shipping name and address.

7. diabolique

Jun 5, 2009
    Portland, Oregon USA
  8. LeeLee26

LeeLee26 Super Member

Oct 8, 2016
    Hatfield , Kentucky
    image.jpg I have a unwell crown tank. Someone just gave me. I tried a couple of the coils an don't like tank to hot. One coil is unused the others I only tried once still to hot for me. but I seen on internet people wash the coils an reuse. I don't know. I want it to go to someone who is in real need. Please let me know. It is packaged an ready to go out in usps.

TAKEN

9. LeeLee26
    This message by LeeLee26 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 13, 2017.
    Jul 12, 2017
  10. diabolique
    This message by diabolique has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 12, 2017, Reason: see post below.
    Jul 12, 2017
  11. LeeLee26
    This message by LeeLee26 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 12, 2017, Reason: rules - see below.
    Jul 12, 2017
  12. Vchick

Vchick PIF Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 18, 2010
    NE Ohio
    3. You can offer as many times as you want, but please accept offers at least 30 days apart. *
    Your treasure chest acceptance is now limited to 1 per HOUSEHOLD per 30 days.

aikanae1, Prism, loxmythe and 2 others like this.
  13. LeeLee26
    This message by LeeLee26 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 13, 2017.
    Jul 13, 2017
  14. ChelsB

ChelsB Vaping Master Verified Member

Supporting member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    I have 2 bags of pre-wound coils (50 per bag) from Fasttech to give away (2.0 ohm and 2.4 ohm) for someone that will use them

tmcase, LeeLee26, Foggy Road and 4 others like this.
  15. misswish1

misswish1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    NM
    I haven't taken a PIF before. Chels, I would like to take you up on this offer, and thanks for offering.

16. ChelsB

ChelsB Vaping Master Verified Member

Supporting member
    Dec 12, 2016
    California
    PM me with your address and I'll mail them out tomorrow

LeeLee26, misswish1 and Katdarling like this.
  17. mmsjs5

mmsjs5 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2009
    Illinois
    This is for anyone who appreciates "old school" items :cool:.....

Offer #1 - 1 unopened, black, Joyetech eCab kit. Along with the kit will be a black eCab case, extra tank cartridges, extra type "A" atomizer heads, and an adaptor that turns the connection into a 510.

This kit has been lost amongst my backup supplies for quite awhile :facepalm:, so can only hope the batteries will still take a charge.

Note: OFFER #1 taken by Loxmyth

Offer #2 - 9 stainless steel, 510 atomizers, engraved with "VK".

These have also been lost for awhile :facepalm:, but they are in their original wrap in 2 5-pack boxes.

HAPPY VAPING :vapor:

18. loxmythe

loxmythe PIF owner/moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Since it's over a week with no responses - I'd love to have the eCab kit. I wish I'd kept mine I miss it. Guess I'm the last dinosaur that still uses these type things.
    My last TC was 3 years ago.

19. mmsjs5

Dec 29, 2009
    Illinois
    :vapor:Please PM me your details. :) I can get the eCab kit + accessories out to you tomorrow afternoon. I'm very happy to be sending it to the last dinosaur. ;) :vapor:

PS....I'm unable to edit my original post to say that loxmythe is getting it.

PSS... @loxmythe your inbox is full :)

Opinionated and loxmythe like this.
  20. loxmythe

loxmythe PIF owner/moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Thanks I edited your post
    Now to clean up my inbox

21. cags

cags Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2011
    east TN

I'm still old school (I'm so old school the ecab is too new for me lol). I would love the 9 attys if still available. it's been at least 4 years since my last TC. thanks!

Opinionated likes this.
  22. mmsjs5

Dec 29, 2009
    Illinois
    I would love to send you the attys! :thumbs: You are quite welcome. PM me your details, I'll try to send them out tomorrow.

@loxmythe please edit my original post to show that cags is getting offer #2, the attys, thank you.

Opinionated likes this.