Not open for further replies.

bmwjen

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
worldwide
vapehouston.com
This TC was never taken, originally listed on 8/22.

2ml my diy honeysuckle watermelon 18mg 70VG
2ml Tasty Vapor Peach Vanilla Custard 24mg unknown ratio
5ml Markfm Caramel Capp 15mg 100%VG
5ml Honeyville Fruity Delight 18mg 100%VG
5ml Honeyville Mint on Menthol 24mg 100% VG
3ml Vapor Renew Vanilla Custard 16mg renew blend with caffeine

The soonest I can mail this will be on Thursday.
Standard TC rules apply.
Also, you must have listed a TC before to accept this one.
Nothing you receive here may be sold anywhere, as it was given to you in the PIF spirit.

Taken by webbcm127

Last edited:

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
Well that's cool. I just didn't see any stipulation on having given one..just getting one lol. Good luck guys!

I think there's a misunderstanding here- the offer states when you last TOOK an offer in TC and PIF. List both dates. Pamdane your offer was for the taking - if so, if there has been no take under PIF or TC - doesn't that person qualify?

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Taken by Blight23yo.

Please read the requirements carefully before you take. This TC is for 1 newbie to vaping, not a newbie to ECF. Taker must have no more than 70 posts and has never taken a TC before. I will be checking your posts to be sure you are new to vaping so please be honest. I want to give this juice to somebody who is just starting out vaping and really needs juice. Newbies to ECF may have been vaping for years and doesn't really need anymore juice.

Here we go!

Viking Vapor - 10ml Apple Pie 24mg 50/50 mix
Viking Vapor - 10ml Bavarian Cream 24mg 50/50 mix
Viking Vapor - 10ml Black Walnut 24mg 50/50 mix
Viking Vapor - 10ml Caramel Apple 24mg 50/50 mix Dbl flavor
Viking Vapor - 10ml Blackberry 24mg 50/50 mix
Viking Vapor - 10ml English Toffee 24mg 50/50 mix
MyFreedomSmokes - 10ml Apple Pie 24mg PG/VG mix (not sure of %)
MyFreedomSmokes - 10ml Pecan 24mg PG/VG mix (not sure of %)
ValueVapor - 10ml Blue Cola (Pepsi) 24mg PG/VG mix (not sure of %)
ValueVapor - 10ml Rum 24mg PG/VG mix (not sure of %)
Tastyvapor - 10ml Caramel Popcorn 24mg PG/VG mix (not sure of %)
Evergreen Vapor - 10ml Cherry High mg PG/VG mix (not sure of %)

The oldest bottle is 3 months old and all bottles are full except for a few drops for tasting.
If there are more than 1 TC being offered please include quotes when taking.

Last edited:

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
Dnorager, I don't think you qualify. The post states a newbie to vaping and on 7/28 you wrote

"So im new to the forum but I've been vaping for just about a year now.
I'm looking for some new juices and mods. My whole experience with vaping I've been using an ego. I am on my 6th ego now"

Last edited:

Dnorager

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2011
Layton, UT
www.electronicstix.com
True, I have been vaping on and off for about a year, but since I joined the forum i've been completely off analogs. I think of that as when I truly started, before that it was analogs all day and electronic at night when I was too lazy to walk outside. I've been about 3 weeks without an analog now ;)
I have never entered one of these so if you choose me than thank you id really love it.

Dnorager

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2011
Layton, UT
www.electronicstix.com
Please read the requirements carefully before you take. This TC is for 1 newbie to VAPING, not a newbie to ECF. Taker must have no more than 70 posts and has never taken a TC before. I will be checking your posts to be sure you are new to vaping so please be honest. I want to give this juice to somebody who is just starting out vaping and really needs juice. Newbies to ECF may have been vaping for years and doesn't really need anymore juice.

Here we go!

The oldest bottle is 3 months old and all bottles are full except for a few drops for tasting.
If there are more than 1 TC being offered please include quotes when taking.

I have never entered one of these before. I started vaping about a year ago but never stuck to it until recently when I got more knowledge about it and heard about the forum, so I've been off analogs about three weeks now.
Would love to try all those flavors.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I'm sorry Dnorager but I have to agree with Prism. You stated you your 7/27 post:

"I've been vaping for just about a year now and from my experience, every person I have met that has bought there early cig from a tobacco shop has hated it and instantly picked up the bad habit again. Your best bet would be to find a local "vape shop" and talk to someone who knows a lot about it and what they are doing. There are tons of different mods out there, and many different flavors and strengths of juices. Depending on how much you smoke I would start with a high dosage like 24.
As far as how often do I smoke mine? It is constantly in my hand, it just tastes great and feels good."

So I'm afraid you don't quality. I want to be fair to everybody and stick to the requirements in this post but I might be able to help you. I'll PM you.

This offer is still open.

Dnorager

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2011
Layton, UT
www.electronicstix.com
I'm sorry Dnorager but I have to agree with Prism. You stated you your 7/27 post:

"I've been vaping for just about a year now and from my experience, every person I have met that has bought there early cig from a tobacco shop has hated it and instantly picked up the bad habit again. Your best bet would be to find a local "vape shop" and talk to someone who knows a lot about it and what they are doing. There are tons of different mods out there, and many different flavors and strengths of juices. Depending on how much you smoke I would start with a high dosage like 24.
As far as how often do I smoke mine? It is constantly in my hand, it just tastes great and feels good."

So I'm afraid you don't quality. I want to be fair to everybody and stick to the requirements in this post but I might be able to help you. I'll PM you.

This offer is still open.

Fair is fair, still very kind of you :)

Blight23yo

Jun 26, 2011
Ohio
" Please read the requirements carefully before you take. This TC is for 1 newbie to VAPING, not a newbie to ECF. Taker must have no more than 70 posts and has never taken a TC before. I will be checking your posts to be sure you are new to vaping so please be honest. I want to give this juice to somebody who is just starting out vaping and really needs juice. Newbies to ECF may have been vaping for years and doesn't really need anymore juice.

Here we go!

If there are more than 1 TC being offered please include quotes when taking."

Sorry messed up originally. Anyways Hi! if there is anyway i could take this that would be greatly appreciated. Ive been vaping since around the end of May beginning of June. I have never took or gave a tc but would like to give when i do finally get enough supply built up for it. If i dont qualify i totally understand. Thanks either way in advance.

P.S. I don't know how to put the quotes in like everyone else so thats why it looks this way!

Last edited:

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
" Please read the requirements carefully before you take. This TC is for 1 newbie to VAPING, not a newbie to ECF. Taker must have no more than 70 posts and has never taken a TC before. I will be checking your posts to be sure you are new to vaping so please be honest. I want to give this juice to somebody who is just starting out vaping and really needs juice. Newbies to ECF may have been vaping for years and doesn't really need anymore juice.

Here we go!

If there are more than 1 TC being offered please include quotes when taking."

Are you asking for this TC?

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Sorry messed up originally. Anyways Hi! if there is anyway i could take this that would be greatly appreciated. Ive been vaping since around the end of May beginning of June. I have never took or gave a tc but would like to give when i do finally get enough supply built up for it. If i dont qualify i totally understand. Thanks either way in advance.

P.S. I don't know how to put the quotes in like everyone else so thats why it looks this way!

sure looks like it, lol!

tmcase, you might have found your newbie .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread