~*PIF Love Contest*~ WINNERS ANNOUNCED **

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
I took a video on my phone because the darn Flip video camera won't work, and now I can't get the video to work on the computer! ahhh!

So here's the winners:

Grand Prize: Ego Kit-Titanium from Tasty Vapor
Post #4:
BiancaMontgomery

Second Chance Winners:
(Various juices)
Winner #1
Post #43:
Keyzygirl

Winner#2

Post #29
autumnbreeze

Winner#3

Post #34
Lorizgal

CONGRATS to the winners!!
I will be contacting each of you shortly with the details and to get your address! :)
Note that it may take a little bit to get to you, each winner in order has their choice of juice, so I can't ask your choice until I know what the person before you has chosen ;)

If anyone know how to make the video from my blackberry play without flashing on the computer screen let me know. lol

Wanted to say THANK YOU again to the 2 prize donors:
blkeyedszn and muttSRT
You both ROCK! :D

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Very nice. Enjoy, Bianca!! LOL. I almost said 'Enjoy Bianca' . That is kind of like saying 'Lets eat Grandpa' instead of 'Let's eat, Grandpa' ROFL

Bwahahahaha!!! You're hilarious!

OMG, I'm still kinda in shock...but happy shock...excited shock...this is just so awesome! :D

ToniAnne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
ahh that needs to be opened with Quicktime. I don't think I've found another, that I can recall, that will play them well.

They do upload to youtube fine in that format though.

K,I'll try youtube. It looks fine when I watch it on my phone, but in quicktime it was flashing all over cuz it didn't like the monitor! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread