Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorizgal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2010
Really near the mexican border.
Thank you for picking my story, as I couldn't believe it when I saw my call sign...thank you Blkeyedsusan and Mutt, :thumbs:for the prizes. Congratulations to everyone who won and especially to you BiancaMontgomery, I can't think of anyone sweeter to win that grand prize. Congrats to everyone who won and thank you so much for picking my story.
~Lorizgal~:thumbs:

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
:D I just like to come back here and look at the original post and smile my face off! :D I can't wait to hold it! YAY YAY YAY!
laughing-smiley-male-smiley-laugh-smiley-emoticon-000288-large.gif

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Sorry, I am a little LATE! LOL Congrats to all the winners! Special congrats to you BiancaMontgomery!!!!! I won an eGo Sat in a different contest and I am just as excited about it as you. I'll have it this evening since he's close enough it can just be picked up on my husbands way home. Whew!!! the wait is killer. Congrats again!
Even though I didn't participate in this contest, Thanks to Both contributors for making this POSSIBLE!

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Sorry, I am a little LATE! LOL Congrats to all the winners! Special congrats to you BiancaMontgomery!!!!! I won an eGo Sat in a different contest and I am just as excited about it as you. I'll have it this evening since he's close enough it can just be picked up on my husbands way home. Whew!!! the wait is killer. Congrats again!
Even though I didn't participate in this contest, Thanks to Both contributors for making this POSSIBLE!

Oh, did you win the red one?? And thank you! I'm so excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread