Status
Not open for further replies.

msqun

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2010
MS
www.facebook.com
Oh, did you win the red one?? And thank you! I'm so excited!

No Bianca, I didn't win that one. LOL I won the NASCAR part 2 eGo kit from bluegrassvapor.com He is a supplier here too and does lots of little contests. In fact, everyone should probably check out the bluegrassvapor supplier forum because he just does these random quick kind of contests things too. Pretty neat, you never know when he just pops off with them...LOL Until yesterday the eGo was apparently on sale for 53.95 with him. He seems like a pretty cool guy, so far. paulspikey is his forum name. Anyway, just thought I'd clarify and pass that on. I am sooooo excited about trying this eGo out tonight! WOOT!!! Oh and he has free shipping on everything all the time. (as an extra bonus) [I've never bought anything from him,YET]

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
No Bianca, I didn't win that one. LOL I won the NASCAR part 2 eGo kit from bluegrassvapor.com He is a supplier here too and does lots of little contests. In fact, everyone should probably check out the bluegrassvapor supplier forum because he just does these random quick kind of contests things too. Pretty neat, you never know when he just pops off with them...LOL Until yesterday the eGo was apparently on sale for 53.95 with him. He seems like a pretty cool guy, so far. paulspikey is his forum name. Anyway, just thought I'd clarify and pass that on. I am sooooo excited about trying this eGo out tonight! WOOT!!! Oh and he has free shipping on everything all the time. (as an extra bonus) [I've never bought anything from him,YET]

I've looked around at that site a couple of times. Free shipping is NICE! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread