PIF: Where can I get....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
GS and R3: the 901 is a nice atty. I've been hooked on mine for a few weeks now :) It will easily fit the 808, but i prefer mine on an 801 w/an adapter. (or a mod or the standard short-lived 901 batty)

For the 510 attys, xtremevaping has some interesting HV ones. Only suggested for the 3.7 tho. Here
yeah i just hope my 1.3 atties (1 i'm not sure is doing so hot) last until i not only get the money but the use of some1's CC so i can get some more

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
a cheaper alternative would be a Kr8 PT with a 510 adapter :)

I've seen these, would there really be any difference....it's still a 5v with a 510 atty, just with the adaptor right?

Just looking to try a higher voltage experience for a budget price. I like the LR atty, but they really drain batteries.

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
GS and R3: the 901 is a nice atty. I've been hooked on mine for a few weeks now :) It will easily fit the 808, but i prefer mine on an 801 w/an adapter. (or a mod or the standard short-lived 901 batty)

All I've used are two piece units, I'm really beginning to wonder if I'm missing out with the 3 piece ones. Direct dripping would be nice, without performing brain surgery on a carto...

Blaze

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2010
Kentucky
I've seen these, would there really be any difference....it's still a 5v with a 510 atty, just with the adaptor right?

Just looking to try a higher voltage experience for a budget price. I like the LR atty, but they really drain batteries.

Essentially, yes. But it's tough finding an actual 5v 510 PT, much less one that's worth anything.

If you can find an adapter for/if you have a Protege, I'd say get the PT from PS. They're heavier duty wires (20g), and heavy duty built.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio

no real difference really...
and madvapes used to carry a 510 5V PT..don't know if they still do...

EDIT: well they do but they're out of stock ATM....

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
no real difference really...
and madvapes used to carry a 510 5V PT..don't know if they still do...

EDIT: well they do but they're out of stock ATM....

I have the 5V passthrough from Madvapes, but I tried it on my computer USB port and I don't think enough power is there because it didn't taste like 5V.

Anyone know if a power adapter is a good investment and where to get a good priced one? I already have 2 5V devices (my box mod is starting to crap out :(, well I have another 5V box mod, but I think there's something wrong with that, too), so I don't really need it, but it might be a good backup.

Last edited:

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
Vapors Etc.- Parts

5v 510 PT, vapezone 10% off

Don't know about the seller though. I have seen a forum suplier w/ a 5v PT for @$10, but I can't remember who offhand.

I've dealt with Ross at Vapors Etc, and wouldn't hesitate to buy something from him. His juice is awesome too.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
I have the 5V passthrough from Madvapes, but I tried it on my computer USB port and I don't think enough power is there because it didn't taste like 5V.

Anyone know if a power adapter is a good investment and where to get a good priced one? I already have 2 5V devices (my box mod is starting to crap out :(, well I have another 5V box mod, but I think there's something wrong with that, too), so I don't really need it, but it might be a good backup.

shrug...I dunno I won't buy a 5V battery device...I think it's all a bunch of hokum really....in other words I don't think a lot of people really know what they're talking about...there are so many atties out now that getting something equal to a 5V experience is easy...and when you throw batteries into the mix it's even worse...most people that think they're getting 5V aren't because they're using substandard batteries anyway...

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Hmmm....I have to pass on these guys for now. I need to buy some attys as well and they don't carry any that I can see. I need to consolidate my orders, it's tiresome paying 50% of my order for shipping with all these companies.

Not trying to press you, I have never ordered from these guys. But you didn't push the "next" button at the bottom of the page/ lol

Vapors Etc. Vapor 510 Atomizer Black

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
Yeah his store a bit different but I kind of like how he has the navigation on the left, then if you click say "parts" at the top of the page are buttons by model for 510 or KR8.

The KR808-D1 is a different model PV that is in two parts. A battery, and a cartomizer that houses the disposable atomizer and cartridge in one.

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
DC: One (or more) of those attys in the mod kit I sent, may not be dead. I am baaaad at revival. Worth a shot, if you're in a pinch.

GS: the 901 w/drip tip is my preferred vape ATM. Only problem is I like the auto batts, so I tend to kill a LOT. :p Just waiting for the invention of an auto without the stinkin HOLE!

Drozd: I agree on the 5v hype, however, I DO like the mods for the battery life. They last much longer. Personally, I get just as much power from the EGO w/my weenie 306 atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread