PIF: Where can I get....

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonCowboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Florida, US
any hardware store sells them it's a tool that measures electric current in a multitude of ways - the way i'd b using it is testing the atty's resistance usually it's around 2.4 ohms give or take but if it's a completely dead atty the meter will read that nothing is getting through at all because nothing is getting through a severed connection. now if it's not dead it will have a value that will tell u what shape it's in etc.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
ok, where can I get the cheapest 510 regular type passthrough? I got one from cignot, it did not last a month. :( loved it to death, apparently. Don't want to cough up the $22 + shipping again! OR maybe someone here can fix it if I send it to them?? Not electroniclly inclined myself, don't know how to take the blessed thing apart to see if it's just a loose wire or what. Everything else I have gotten from them has been top-notch and the customer service is wonderful!

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
ok, where can I get the cheapest 510 regular type passthrough? I got one from cignot, it did not last a month. :( loved it to death, apparently. Don't want to cough up the $22 + shipping again! OR maybe someone here can fix it if I send it to them?? Not electroniclly inclined myself, don't know how to take the blessed thing apart to see if it's just a loose wire or what. Everything else I have gotten from them has been top-notch and the customer service is wonderful!

digitalciggz.com. has em for $9

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
DC: One (or more) of those attys in the mod kit I sent, may not be dead. I am baaaad at revival. Worth a shot, if you're in a pinch.

GS: the 901 w/drip tip is my preferred vape ATM. Only problem is I like the auto batts, so I tend to kill a LOT. :p Just waiting for the invention of an auto without the stinkin HOLE!

Drozd: I agree on the 5v hype, however, I DO like the mods for the battery life. They last much longer. Personally, I get just as much power from the EGO w/my weenie 306 atty.

well it really depends on the mix of atty and the battery (and the quality of the battery)...aint beating an 18650 battery type mod for a combo of life and versitility...or something like the tekk for straight up battery life...

Multi meter... ? what's that and where do I find one?
digital multimeter or DMM

oh COOL! Got to find one of those. Will Lowe's have it? (I love that store)
lowes will have them....heck even walmart has them...got this one there: Walmart.com: Digital Multimeter - 10709: Auto Electronics

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
GS: the 901 w/drip tip is my preferred vape ATM. Only problem is I like the auto batts, so I tend to kill a LOT. :p Just waiting for the invention of an auto without the stinkin HOLE!

I see a 901 and a drip tip in my future...

Okay, now I see where all the mod kits are coming from. :)

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
well it really depends on the mix of atty and the battery (and the quality of the battery)...aint beating an 18650 battery type mod for a combo of life and versitility...or something like the tekk for straight up battery life...

digital multimeter or DMM

lowes will have them....heck even walmart has them...got this one there: Walmart.com: Digital Multimeter - 10709: Auto Electronics

OOooo.. THANK YOU DROZD!! I do a lot of time in Wally World! I think I recognize that thing too.. my dad must have one. Is that the thing that will let you know if there is current going to an electrical outlet? (zapped my finger once, NOT fun :?:)

I see a 901 and a drip tip in my future...

Okay, now I see where all the mod kits are coming from. :)

lol.. yea, and I can't clean the 901 attys either (for some weirdo reason they clog when wet) The 510's clean great, so do the 306's. The 801's are just plain old tempermental- and the 901's ... forgetduboutit.
Modder kit bonanza. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread