PIF: Where can I get....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GtrSoloist

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2010
USA
OOooo.. THANK YOU DROZD!! I do a lot of time in Wally World! I think I recognize that thing too.. my dad must have one. Is that the thing that will let you know if there is current going to an electrical outlet? (zapped my finger once, NOT fun :?:)

Yes the Digital Multimeter's are indeed what you check an electrical outlet with. I'm sure Walmart Stocks them.

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
OOooo.. THANK YOU DROZD!! I do a lot of time in Wally World! I think I recognize that thing too.. my dad must have one. Is that the thing that will let you know if there is current going to an electrical outlet? (zapped my finger once, NOT fun :?:)

lol.. yea, and I can't clean the 901 attys either (for some weirdo reason they clog when wet) The 510's clean great, so do the 306's. The 801's are just plain old tempermental- and the 901's ... forgetduboutit.
Modder kit bonanza. :p

yup the one I linked though more expensive than the cheap harbor freight ones ....has a bunch of extra features that arent needed but are nice...has a temperature probe...flashlight...a non contact voltage checker (so if you do need to check wall current you can without having to touch probes to anything)

and it's faily accurate... (before you test resistance you touch the probes together and make note of the reading (they should 0 out but they usually don't) then do your test and subtract that first reading from the second).. (ie...with probes touching mine consistantly reads .3Ω... so when I check resistance if it reads 2.9Ω... the reading is really 2.6Ω)... the harbor freight one I had was all over the place with readings touching the probes...it was inconsistant as hell

Jynn

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
louisville ky
I have a ton of brand new protected 900mah 14500 batteries that I bought for a box mod that came DOA and has since been given to a modder...

Id like to get some kind of mod to use them since ive got em. something 5v preferably (or variable :p ) anyone happen to have one they would recommend, or know of any mods that use this type of battery? If not, Ive just ordered a "little sister" that uses 10440s and would be willing to trade for those :p

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
Hey Chelle, Since you're looking for cartos, I just want to let you know that the "surprise" in your package is a box of cartos. Not sure if they are Boge or what but there is a box of 'em on the way. Should be there Monday or Tuesday.
(((((LOVE YOU))))))
Tracey :)

You know what? You're the best! I ended up not ordering any...and I'm down to one blank. I was going to try to wait it out using what I have, but honestly, they're tasting like crud. Thank you Tracey!! I love you too!!! (((squeeeeeeeeze)))

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio
need cheap mod batts and coupons for sites that have them.

which size batteries... and do you want cheap...or do you want good battereis...yes they are in most cases mutually exclusive..

18650s are one thing...just about any of them are ok..some are better than others...

but in all other sizes...cheaping out on batteries is going to bring headaches..possibly in the short term but almost certainly long term

Youthful313

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2010
Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti, MI
which size batteries... and do you want cheap...or do you want good battereis...yes they are in most cases mutually exclusive..

18650s are one thing...just about any of them are ok..some are better than others...

but in all other sizes...cheaping out on batteries is going to bring headaches..possibly in the short term but almost certainly long term

I don't want cheap batts I want good ones just not the marked up ones on most sites. I've seen the same batts on some sites for two in a package for the same price. The name of the sites is what I was looking for because I forgot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread