Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
There was this recipe jynn made: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/e-liquid-recipes/108561-oatmeal-cookie-raisins.html

I have no idea how those ingredients make that or how the taste of raisins gets in, though.

yep, that was the only thing that came up in my search while looking to see if it was made by someone.. not that oatmeal cookies with raisins aren't yum.. I just thought an oatmeal cream pie would be wonderrrrful :)

thanks for sharing that link though.. maybe someone can take a look at it and figure out a recipe for the oatmeal cream pie and pay it forward! :D

Drozd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NW Ohio

I don't want cheap batts I want good ones just not the marked up ones on most sites. I've seen the same batts on some sites for two in a package for the same price. The name of the sites is what I was looking for because I forgot.

problem is tenergy and Ultra/true/trustFire are crap batteries except there is like 1 ultrafire 18650 that is ok...

Starchild47

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2010
Tennessee
Does anyone offer the Hello 016 Kit with Cartomizers instead of the 2 atomizers and cones like the one that Madvapes had for $32.99? I want this kit but they are out of stock and have been forever it seems. I cannot even get them to answer my post in their forum to see when they will be back.
I have looked everywhere that I can think of but all I can find is the ones with the attys. If not then I will have to get it separate I guess. I would rather find someone that offers a 3 month warranty on the batteries too. I know, I know, I don't want much right?? LOL

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Thank you! :)

Jai decided she wanted a whole kit instead. Women. LOL We found one in white, so all is well.

madvapes has the hello 016 back in stock. I wanted to order it yesterday, but they weren't showing it in stock until early this morning. Doh! I had already order an eGo XL batt. *shrug* oh well.

Hello 016 Carto Kit

strell 5% off

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Does anyone offer the Hello 016 Kit with Cartomizers instead of the 2 atomizers and cones like the one that Madvapes had for $32.99? I want this kit but they are out of stock and have been forever it seems. I cannot even get them to answer my post in their forum to see when they will be back.
I have looked everywhere that I can think of but all I can find is the ones with the attys. If not then I will have to get it separate I guess. I would rather find someone that offers a 3 month warranty on the batteries too. I know, I know, I don't want much right?? LOL

They are back in stock. :)

VpnDrgn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Gulfport, MS.

:confused: I was just on the site and the count for hello 016 carto kit was like 36 or something on sale for $33.:)

g33k

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
North of Pittsburgh, PA
Ok, I have to break down and ask...I've tried some LR 510 carto's from provape, but did not have a good experience with them at all. Company was good, just not the carto. Anyone recommend where to get some that won't burn on the first hit when completely full of juice lol!?! I thought about Drew's, but wanted to explore other options before paying $7 for shipping ;)

Sallana

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2010
the North Pole
www.lynnekirsch.com
Ok, I have to break down and ask...I've tried some LR 510 carto's from provape, but did not have a good experience with them at all. Company was good, just not the carto. Anyone recommend where to get some that won't burn on the first hit when completely full of juice lol!?! I thought about Drew's, but wanted to explore other options before paying $7 for shipping ;)

Edit: Nevermind, you want an LR carto. Not atomizer, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread