The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

PIF: Where can I get....

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF' started by Jules22871, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. dolphins35

dolphins35 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2012
    Spanaway, Wa
    Yeah they have them in stock For 18.99.
    Thanks for the help :)

2. Vash

Vash Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 21, 2012
    Need a replacement bottom cap for my KTS/GG clone. Anywhere else carry them ? Big thanks to whoever can help me out !

3. Vash

Oct 21, 2012
  4. TheGirlfriend

TheGirlfriend Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2012
    Plano TX
    Has anyone seen any especially good deals/steals on a Zmax variable wattage unit? Thanks!

5. Vash

Oct 21, 2012
    Exhale vapors use code VaporJoes11percent

6. Kellycat

Kellycat Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Cary, NC, USA
    While this seems more focused on hardware, thought I'd ask anyway..anybody know the cheapest reputable vendor for 60-100mg nicotine base? Asking because Wizard Labs is offline for at least a few days and I'm fresh out.. MyFreedomSmokes is $22 inc. shipping and tax for a 100mg 60ml bottle, MBV doesn't do higher than 36mg, and Wizard is the only other name I know right now that's trustworthy. Minimum bottle size isn't a huge problem, I could swing a 250-500ml bottle and either sell half or freeze it, but it needs to be at least 60mg or higher nicotine, 100mg+ preferred but I only ever saw one site selling 200 and it wasn't a name I recognized.

ETA - Site in question was Catskill, and now I remember the other reason for not buying..minimum order of six liters at $230/1L, not exactly cheap but they're also a wholesaler it seems, so I doubt most of us could order from them anyways.

7. GtrSoloist

GtrSoloist Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2010
    USA
    Aside from a Co-op here in PiF long ago, the only other place I've gotten it is from MFS.

8. loxmythe

loxmythe PIF owner/moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
  9. Vash

Oct 21, 2012
    Try highdesert vapes

10. Kellycat

Jul 3, 2013
    Cary, NC, USA
    Thanks Lox, did you by chance test the nic content of it? Always a little leary ordering nic/juices from China, but that's just me.

Excellent idea, but they use Wizard for their nic it looks like, so I'm guessing I'd have the same issue ordering there as if I went right to Wizard Labs right now, i.e. I don't think HDV actually stocks it themselves. If they do, and I'll email and ask in the morning, I'll go there seeing as it's the same price as WL as far as I recall, and they'll do a 120ml bottle for $10 in 60mg.

11. Vash

Oct 21, 2012
    They had some in stock earlier :) Good luck .Also try ecigexpress .

12. loxmythe

loxmythe PIF owner/moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 14, 2010
    pa
    Never tested it. Actually never opened it its still in my freezer :oops:

13. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
  14. GtrSoloist

Jul 6, 2010
    USA
    Does anyone know where I can find the black rubber o rings for a Wyvern/Phoenix v3/V3 RDA?

15. Ciel

Ciel Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Dothan, AL, USA
    Anyone have a good website for 501 products? Also looking for a good deal on tanks, maybe a deal on a protank? :)

16. GtrSoloist

Jul 6, 2010
    USA
    Fasttech has very good prices (if you don't mind knockoffs) if you can wait a couple weeks to get your gear. They do sell authentic Kanger Protanks for $12. In the U.S. Discount Vapers has pretty good prices also.

17. Gr8Scott

Gr8Scott Super Member ECF Veteran

Here's a place I saw way back, never tried but who knows:

100mg VG Nicotine Base

18. NancyB

NancyB Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 18, 2013
    AZ/USA
    While rebuilding some EVOD heads, one of the bottom white grommets 'broke in two' and I'd like to replace it (that the pin goes in the middle of) - any idea where or who might carry these?
    Thanks, NancyB

19. Kellycat

Jul 3, 2013
    Cary, NC, USA
    Honestly I've never seen these sold as a replacement part, I would imagine maybe a hardware store could have a silicone plug that could be modified to work though. Never done much looking for that sort of specialty thing, at that point I'd just keep the parts as spares and move to another head.

My query: Anybody know where to get a regular ol' black eGo cone for a decent price? All I can find are these chrome 'shorty' cones, I want something that'll look good with a standard length, standard diameter 510 carto. I think LiteCig had them but I can't tell if they're the right size or not from the photos.

20. Princessdee

Princessdee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 23, 2009
    PA, USA
    Good prophets has them. (Just put "cone" in the search box.)
    The pink and purple ones I got from him were the long ones, but you could email to make sure they still are.

The black he has says "matte"
    Spare Cover for Joye eGo

Edit: That's wrong. I got my pink one from good prophets and the purple one from altsmoke.
    AltSmoke.com - Riva Ecig Ego He also has black.

Either way, I'd email and ask before you buy it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.