pink milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
so with all this mothers milk , unicorn milk and moo juice craze i decided id try to make what i imagine all these things taste like. never had any of them so im sure this taste nothing like them lol.. but it does kinda taste like strawberry quick. i remember my daughter always called it pink milk. so i give you "pink milk" pretty good.tweak it however you like. comment if you try it or change it so i can try it to :) thinking next time a touch of malted milk would be good in here. made it 50/50 vg/pg with 6mg nic at end result

pink milk

bavarian cream (tfa) 4%
sweet strawberry (capellas) 5%
vanilla custard (capellas) 8%
cotton candy (tfa) 3%
marshmallow (tfa) 3%
sweet cream (tfa) 2%

Last edited:
Reactions: Yerba

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Thanks for sharing! I'll give this one a shot and see how things come together as well :).

I like the idea of a strawberry quick-like flavor and I've actually been trying to create my own based on what others taste (I've never tried any of the flavors mentioned either), so we shall see how this goes. I'm a bit hesitant to add malted milk to anything though. IMO, that is one flavor that is a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe I've not found the best flavors to mix it with, but on a fresh mix, that aftertaste is so very overpowering, I just can't stand it!

A bit odd, as a love malted milk milkshakes - they just taste so very different.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
lol i hear you on the malted milk. i learned quick a little is enough . ive got one or 2 i use with malted milk. one kinda chocolate milkshake ish/ malt ish. still working on it and then a whoppers one i found here or another forum somewhere thats pretty good on occasions. the highest ive used it is 3% of 25% total flavor and that recipe has alot of chocolates in it. the whoppers has it at 1%. i just made another tester tonight of a chocolate mint . cant wait to try it. its a real high flavor one also . like 8 flavors at 25 % ha...
Thanks for sharing! I'll give this one a shot and see how things come together as well :).

I like the idea of a strawberry quick-like flavor and I've actually been trying to create my own based on what others taste (I've never tried any of the flavors mentioned either), so we shall see how this goes. I'm a bit hesitant to add malted milk to anything though. IMO, that is one flavor that is a disaster waiting to happen. Maybe I've not found the best flavors to mix it with, but on a fresh mix, that aftertaste is so very overpowering, I just can't stand it!

A bit odd, as a love malted milk milkshakes - they just taste so very different.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
lol i hear you on the malted milk. i learned quick a little is enough . ive got one or 2 i use with malted milk. one kinda chocolate milkshake ish/ malt ish. still working on it and then a whoppers one i found here or another forum somewhere thats pretty good on occasions. the highest ive used it is 3% of 25% total flavor and that recipe has alot of chocolates in it. the whoppers has it at 1%. i just made another tester tonight of a chocolate mint . cant wait to try it. its a real high flavor one also . like 8 flavors at 25 % ha...

I'm still weary of Malted Milk, even at 1% :). It gave me a headache the first time I tried it. I might mix it at 3% in a 10-30ml bottle and then use that as the flavoring for my bottle of e-liquid, but on it's own, I'm not too keen on mixing it straight into anything. It's just one of those flavors heh.

As for the recipe above, and this is just my opinion, the strawberry doesn't work for me. I tried Strawberries and Cream from Capella's as well and it didn't do much for me. The base - the SS or S&C is nice and I think it's a great start, but I need to find a milkier way of doing the strawberry for it to work for me (I actually had some strawberry quick a few days ago and now I want to go to the store and buy some more).

I'm experimenting with a few options and letting the first two mixes steep for a few weeks and then I'll return. I'm planning on doing about 6 variations and seeing which one sticks. By that time, I won't have any more bavarian cream, but I'll just have to order some more!

Edit: Pretty sure it's the sweet cream I dislike the most in this mix, so I'm going to pull that for something else. I just have to find that "something" :).

Last edited:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

pink milk

bavarian cream (tfa) 4%
sweet strawberry (capellas) 5%
vanilla custard (capellas) 8%
cotton candy (tfa) 3%
marshmallow (tfa) 3%
sweet cream (tfa) 2%

Sounds Tasty...

I've Never used TFA Sweet Cream. Are there any Issues with it Separating or Going Bad after awhile?

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
not that ive experienced. i dont use it that often either.just sounded good at the moment. i haven't really like the capellas sweet strawberry in to many other things either but to me in this it has that fake strawberry taste. almost like when you put to much strawberry powder and its get all gritty almost in your teeth lol... to me thats how it taste anyways, haven't had it in awhile but as soon as i vaped this that was the first thing i thought of . everyone that tried it seemed to like it
Sounds Tasty...

I've Never used TFA Sweet Cream. Are there any Issues with it Separating or Going Bad after awhile?

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Sounds Tasty...

Sweet Cream, IIRC, has a shelf life of around 6-10 months (going by TPA/TFA's website). I'm not sure why, but I've had mine small sample vial from Wizard Labs for nearly a year and I've not noticed anything odd or different. I just don't like the flavor in general, so to me, it's not my cup of tea whether fresh or dated :).

Mine is almost clear with zero separation. If you notice that the flavoring is separating, it may be past it's prime unless shaking it up fixes it.

Crunktanium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Florida (east coast)
If you want the creaminess rather than milky you need LA NY Cheesecake it's the bees knees. Mix with Vanilla and Cream and your juice will really shine. The TFA Cheesecakes are not even close to the LA version so don't even bother with them. I plan to try FW once I use up all the juice I already have 1/2 liter of Mothers Milk clone and 1/2 gallon of a peach/blueberry/Mango variant. Friends are lining up to get this stuff from me and I vape about 10ml a day myself so buying top shelf would break me fast.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
lol yup thats why i DIY. I could never justify a dollar a ml. havent tried the la cheesecake yet. thanks for the tip ill give a try sometime
If you want the creaminess rather than milky you need LA NY Cheesecake it's the bees knees. Mix with Vanilla and Cream and your juice will really shine. The TFA Cheesecakes are not even close to the LA version so don't even bother with them. I plan to try FW once I use up all the juice I already have 1/2 liter of Mothers Milk clone and 1/2 gallon of a peach/blueberry/Mango variant. Friends are lining up to get this stuff from me and I vape about 10ml a day myself so buying top shelf would break me fast.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com

Which clone are you using? (I must have missed it)

Crunktanium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Florida (east coast)

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
cool thanks. went out and got some loranns today and strarted another variation based on your recipe and mine. the smell is totally different that cheesecake is amazing. i still think the recipe i posted here is pretty darn close to pink milk lol..... i need to order a couple of things to make your exact recipe , soon as i do i will definitely try it. looks really really good and again the smell of that cheesecake OMG !!!!! the 2 recipes are going to be totally different for sure with that..
My own MM which is based on a Capella version posted by 545CB where mine is all TFA (and more cream) except for the Cheesecake.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...g-mothers-milk-clone-lets-start-question.html

Crunktanium

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2013
Florida (east coast)
Yep the Cheesecake and Honey are the two best flavors from LA which I use often. I have a ton of TFA but wont even consider using those flavors from them anymore. The Bavarian Cream I am torn between the two maybe FW will kick them both to the curb. I also need to try the LA Cream Cheese Icing to see how it compares to the Cheese Cake.

Jonathan Tittle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2013
Johnson City, TN, USA
xanderjuice.com
Yep the Cheesecake and Honey are the two best flavors from LA which I use often. I have a ton of TFA but wont even consider using those flavors from them anymore. The Bavarian Cream I am torn between the two maybe FW will kick them both to the curb. I also need to try the LA Cream Cheese Icing to see how it compares to the Cheese Cake.

Cream Cheese Icing is excellent, IMO :). Grab a 1 oz bottle.

jizzles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 6, 2013
California

Where can I find LA NY cheesecake? I checked their official site and the only thing labeled that is the flavor fountain line. Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread