Pinnacle Drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
These are awesome and cost effective too. Really nice Lewis.

Any chance of some wood tips like on your old mods (by far the classiest wood tube mods on EARTH) coming out soon?
Thanks. I hope to make a few wood tips and mods this winter when and if work slows down. Because of the CA finish it is not practical to turn wood tips on the cnc lathe, so I still have to turn them by hand.

Just ordered a couple of the TruStone 1" tips. If they're as awesome as I'm sure they're going to be, I'll be back for more, I'm sure. :D
Thanks for the order and I hope you like how they came out :)

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
Thanks. I hope to make a few wood tips and mods this winter when and if work slows down. Because of the CA finish it is not practical to turn wood tips on the cnc lathe, so I still have to turn them by hand.

Thanks for the order and I hope you like how they came out :)

Thanks Lewis. I hope to own both come Yuletide!!!

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
In the future I plan to make a website to display pictures and information about Pinnacle drip tips. I would like to have one section to display what these tips look like on different devices. This would greatly help customers see how the different sizes look on different devices. So if you happen to be taking pictures, please take one of your tip/device and post it here. Thanks :)

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
In the future I plan to make a website to display pictures and information about Pinnacle drip tips. I would like to have one section to display what these tips look like on different devices. This would greatly help customers see how the different sizes look on different devices. So if you happen to be taking pictures, please take one of your tip/device and post it here. Thanks :)

You should have several of mine already but if you want more or different ones let me know.

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
That looks great! Thank you :)
Is that a drip shield?

It is... If I am not using a tank I can't stand the bare look of a carto, so I have various colored shields I use to make my vape more colorful :)

Here are two more I took this morning on my slim tank and Touchwood -- looks gorgeous!

Last edited:

Sundrinkr

Alis volat propriis
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2011
Behind the Rainbow
Thanks, great pictures!

Today I started to work on the website for Pinnacle, there is still lots to finish up but it is a start. Pinnacle Drip Tips - Home Hope everyone likes it :)

tmcase what is the wood mod in the picture?

Your site is looking very nice! Oops -- better go back and bookmark it! :D And share it :)

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
Thanks every one! Sharing is always greatly appreciated :)

I just finished adding the tip gallery so when the tips drop out of the store we can still view them.
I still need to make a page about the different materials, general info and eventually write sort functions for when there are lots of pictures so we won't have to go threw them all.

If there is anything else you would like to see on the site please let me know.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Thanks every one! Sharing is always greatly appreciated :)

I just finished adding the tip gallery so when the tips drop out of the store we can still view them.
I still need to make a page about the different materials, general info and eventually write sort functions for when there are lots of pictures so we won't have to go threw them all.

If there is anything else you would like to see on the site please let me know.

How about your pic and your new toy. :D

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
But I am camera shy....
The lathe and other tools are all covered up to protect them and keep them clean while I put the engine in my truck.
I added it to the todo list :)

Here are a couple of pictures.
CNC lathe cutting the 510 connector.
IMG_5123.jpg

Cutting acrylic
IMG_5134.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread