Pinnacle Drip Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisa66

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Florida
I understand pics on different devices are welcomed.......Here are two extremes, showing how they look good on any sized device. Both are the 1.25" size; on Provari with Vaperfexion Pro-V tank and on V4L KR808. Love everything about these tips!

LGLarimar.jpg

LGLarimar2.jpg

LGRedgoldweb.jpg

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Just got my 1" TruStone Azurite Malachite and Charoite tips today, and the only word that comes to mind is... DAYUM!

Lewis - These are extremely sharp and very comfortable to use. I will be getting more of your TruStone tips in various sizes and colors as you make them. Awesome job, as always! :toast:

Eric - I don't know how you do it, but I ordered on Saturday morning and my package was waiting for me when I got home from work today. 2 days, using only the 1st class mail option is the best service I've ever had for any online purchase! Whatever you're doing to bribe your mail person and post office, please keep it up dude! :D

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
Just got my 1" TruStone Azurite Malachite and Charoite tips today, and the only word that comes to mind is... DAYUM!

Lewis - These are extremely sharp and very comfortable to use. I will be getting more of your TruStone tips in various sizes and colors as you make them. Awesome job, as always! :toast:

Eric - I don't know how you do it, but I ordered on Saturday morning and my package was waiting for me when I got home from work today. 2 days, using only the 1st class mail option is the best service I've ever had for any online purchase! Whatever you're doing to bribe your mail person and post office, please keep it up dude! :D

The shamalamadingdong twist....

I am the mail person

Muhahahah Muhahahah :) :)

Santa rents out his sleigh on the off season :)

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
A victory picture my Chinese POS engine leaving my 4Runner. It blew the head gasket twice in a two year period, what a waste of time and money.
resize_image.php

My new Japan/USA engine bolted in the engine bay.
resize_image.php

I was hoping to have it running this weekend. Due the temp hitting 110 in the shop I was required to take lots of breaks. I still need to install the transmission and all of the stuff that bolts to the engine. I should be driving it again by next weekend. It sure will be nice to drive a vehicle with AC again :)

I plan to start making the next batch of tips on 7/7

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Great picture and thanks for taking it! The orientation looks good to me. What is the name of the tank? I uploaded it to the site Pinnacle Drip Tips - Drip Tips on Devices

It's an IBTanked 22mm XL (clear) tube with blue anodized caps.

ETA: The orientation must have eventually corrected itself because it was originally on it's side.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread