Status
Not open for further replies.

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
Thanks BuGlen, I updated the site.

Yes, it could use a bath for sure. New paint is rather pointless for its use unless the metal is rusting. It is common for the side of the truck to scrape against brush. It is made to drive down roads that most people wouldn't consider a road. The road is a OHV trail in Sierra National Forest that goes in to Red Lake. Here is a review I did of the trail Gentry Off Road - California - Sierra National Forest - Red Lake OHV 2008 - By whokrz

Here is where I plan on going in about a month. Gentry Off Road - California - Sierra National Forest - Strawberry Lake OHV - By whokrz

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Thanks BuGlen, I updated the site.

Yes, it could use a bath for sure. New paint is rather pointless for its use unless the metal is rusting. It is common for the side of the truck to scrape against brush. It is made to drive down roads that most people wouldn't consider a road. The road is a OHV trail in Sierra National Forest that goes in to Red Lake. Here is a review I did of the trail Gentry Off Road - California - Sierra National Forest - Red Lake OHV 2008 - By whokrz

Here is where I plan on going in about a month. Gentry Off Road - California - Sierra National Forest - Strawberry Lake OHV - By whokrz

I just scanned the links but will check them out later. Those not roads look scary. If you brake down you're screwed. :(

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
For a stock vehicle those roads are scary to impassable. I built my truck specifically for those roads. With its suspension and tires it is safe and stable even driving over large rocks.
I carry spares, tools and know how to fix everything on the truck. If I don't have the spare I can get a ride down to the store and back or worst case walk out to the store with my pack.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
For a stock vehicle those roads are scary to impassable. I built my truck specifically for those roads. With its suspension and tires it is safe and stable even driving over large rocks.
I carry spares, tools and know how to fix everything on the truck. If I don't have the spare I can get a ride down to the store and back or worst case walk out to the store with my pack.

I hope you have a great time but it's not for me. 8-o

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
Here's the other Pinnacle drip tip on another of my favorite tanks:

kg2x.jpg

Pinnacle 1" Comfort - TruStone - Charoite | Phiniac XL tank | Provari V2

(ImageShack is again showing the wrong orientation, but I'm guessing it will correct itself once the server catches up with the edit requests)

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Here's the other Pinnacle drip tip on another of my favorite tanks:

kg2x.jpg

Pinnacle 1" Comfort - TruStone - Charoite | Phiniac XL tank | Provari V2

(ImageShack is again showing the wrong orientation, but I'm guessing it will correct itself once the server catches up with the edit requests)

Wow! I love all 3...Provari, Phiniac tank and Pinnacle. Excellent combination. :)

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida
The next batch should be finished and for sale around August 1st. It will be a mix of comfort and ming.
There are still three 1.5" tips in crushed mud available Pinnacle Drip Tip

I'm quite surprised that those are still there, but not surprised that all the other sold out so quickly. On the next batch, please try to do some additional color combinations on the 1" TruStone tips, and I'm guessing that if you made more of each, they would still sell out fast. :D

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
I am guessing as the word gets out they will move a little faster. I try to do a minimum of 3+ tips in the same material, size and style. This allows me to get pictures of 3 tips so customers can get a better idea of what their tip will look like. They also move threw the process faster in batches which helps to keep the price low.

Here is where I get the tru-stone from. r and b crafts - tru-stone blanks If there is a blank you would like to see a tip in just post it up and I will order it. I already have red w/gold web on the list.

I also want to get some Acrylic Acetate blanks because they seem to be the most durable. Maybe I can talk LordDavon into beating on a tip in Acrylic Acetate for me. Here is the link if you see something you like. Acrylic Acetate Pen Blanks - WoodTurningz

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
I am guessing as the word gets out they will move a little faster. I try to do a minimum of 3+ tips in the same material, size and style. This allows me to get pictures of 3 tips so customers can get a better idea of what their tip will look like. They also move threw the process faster in batches which helps to keep the price low.

Here is where I get the tru-stone from. r and b crafts - tru-stone blanks If there is a blank you would like to see a tip in just post it up and I will order it. I already have red w/gold web on the list.

I also want to get some Acrylic Acetate blanks because they seem to be the most durable. Maybe I can talk LordDavon into beating on a tip in Acrylic Acetate for me. Here is the link if you see something you like. Acrylic Acetate Pen Blanks - WoodTurningz

All of them. :D

Ok, here's my list:
True Stone
#40 Turquoise with Gold Matrix
Black with Gold Matrix

Acrylic Acetate #04 - Cats Eye
Acrylic Acetate #11 - Black/Gray Crush
Acrylic Acetate #14 - Blue Ripples

I could choose many more but I don't want to get carried away. :p

BuGlen

Divergent
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2012
Tampa, Florida

Here's a few that caught my eye:

Wild Horse Jasper
Black and Red Jasper
Malachite Web
Bloody Basin Red Jasper
Mexican Agate (you did this one in 1.5" in the last batch)
Purple Spiney

I think any of these will look extremely sharp! :D

ETA Q: Does the Acrylic Acetate have the same stone / glass feel as the TruStone?

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
Hope you have a great time at Atlanta Vap A Palooza Big Screen D :)

I think the glass feel comes from how smooth the material is when finished. To me the feel is the same when vaping. When I tap the tip on my teeth the tru-stone makes a sharper sound.

The following list is on its way.
Wild Horse Jasper Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Malachite Web Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Bloody Basin Red Jasper Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Mexican Agate Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Purple Spiney Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Red With Gold Web Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Black With Gold Web Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
#40 Turquoise With Gold Web Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Blue River Agate Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Black Mother of Pearl Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Chinese Green Web Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Asian Pink Coral Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Red-White Spiney Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Leopard Jasper Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
PBAC04 - Acrylic Acetate #04 - Cats Eye
PBAC01 - Acrylic Acetate #01 - Lightning
PBAC06 - Acrylic Acetate #06 - Jade Green
PBAC13 - Acrylic Acetate #13 - Purple Passion
PBAC14 - Acrylic Acetate #14 - Blue Ripples
PBAC37 - Acrylic Acetate #37 - Strawberry Mesh
PBAC35 - Acrylic Acetate #35 - Blueberry Mesh
PBAC19 - Acrylic Acetate #19 - Crushed Turquoise

Black/Gray Crush and Black and Red Jasper are out of stock

Well off to work on the engine. Hope everyone has a great day.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hope you have a great time at Atlanta Vap A Palooza Big Screen D :)

I think the glass feel comes from how smooth the material is when finished. To me the feel is the same when vaping. When I tap the tip on my teeth the tru-stone makes a sharper sound.

The following list is on its way.
Wild Horse Jasper Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Malachite Web Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Bloody Basin Red Jasper Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Mexican Agate Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Purple Spiney Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Red With Gold Web Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Black With Gold Web Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
#40 Turquoise With Gold Web Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5" 2nd favorite hint hint. :p
Blue River Agate Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Black Mother of Pearl Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Chinese Green Web Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Asian Pink Coral Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Red-White Spiney Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
Leopard Jasper Tru-Stone Pen Blank 3/4" x 5"
PBAC04 - Acrylic Acetate #04 - Cats Eye Favorite hint hint. :p
PBAC01 - Acrylic Acetate #01 - Lightning
PBAC06 - Acrylic Acetate #06 - Jade Green
PBAC13 - Acrylic Acetate #13 - Purple Passion
PBAC14 - Acrylic Acetate #14 - Blue Ripples
PBAC37 - Acrylic Acetate #37 - Strawberry Mesh
PBAC35 - Acrylic Acetate #35 - Blueberry Mesh
PBAC19 - Acrylic Acetate #19 - Crushed Turquoise

Black/Gray Crush and Black and Red Jasper are out of stock

Well off to work on the engine. Hope everyone has a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread