Not open for further replies.

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
EmoticonsAnimados7_zpse0967f9d.gif

Just dreaming of which tips I'll get while we wait.....if there is any left when I get to check in! :)

I think Lewis said it might be today or tomorrow (Tuesday).

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011

frequentj

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2010
Louisville, KY
Well, I jumped on the website as soon as I saw the email come through, and I have to say it was a little frustrating! There were 5 I really liked, but I told myself I was going to limit myself to 4, so I added them to the cart, then went to check out and got the message that one of the tips in my cart was no longer available. So, I removed that and added the 5th one that I'd like. Went to check out, got all the way to the end where I entered my cc info, and when I clicked to finalize the order, I got a message that another one of the tips wasn't available, so I removed that, went through again, then ANOTHER one wasn't available. Ended up with three. Would have gotten more, but I was afraid they'd all get sold out from under me if I took the time to look!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Well, I jumped on the website as soon as I saw the email come through, and I have to say it was a little frustrating! There were 5 I really liked, but I told myself I was going to limit myself to 4, so I added them to the cart, then went to check out and got the message that one of the tips in my cart was no longer available. So, I removed that and added the 5th one that I'd like. Went to check out, got all the way to the end where I entered my cc info, and when I clicked to finalize the order, I got a message that another one of the tips wasn't available, so I removed that, went through again, then ANOTHER one wasn't available. Ended up with three. Would have gotten more, but I was afraid they'd all get sold out from under me if I took the time to look!

Really sucks doesn't it? :(

emmsma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Show Low, AZ, USA
I bought two. I checked them out separately to avoid the trouble you had with some being sold out and delaying me. I'm sure there are more that I'd love but I don't want to be greedy. I'll be happy with the two when they arrive.

Good luck everyone. Hope you find a few that will make you happy.

Sorry about the tips you missed out on, frequentj.

emmsma

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Show Low, AZ, USA
Sorry you didn't get the ones you wanted. The Abyss I'd been drooling over was, of course, gone before I got to the site, but I did get a couple I will be more than happy with. Hope you were able to find something.

Or maybe you will have to custom order it. Where are you with the special orders, whokrz? Is there still room or will she have to wait?

Reactions: whokrz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread