I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Hi tm, and Mr. Gormly.
smileys-waving-170093.gif

HAS been awhile since anyone's posted, or seen him. Are ya shoppin', hon? (Tm) ;)

I just received a wonderful Lewis tip today, in fact. I don't have an enormous collection, but I sure would like to increase those numbers!

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Hi tm, and Mr. Gormly. View attachment 474042 .

HAS been awhile since anyone's posted, or seen him. Are ya shoppin', hon? (Tm) ;)

I just received a wonderful Lewis tip today, in fact. I don't have an enormous collection, but I sure would like to increase those numbers!

No, not shopping. Just wondering if Lewis is ok. He is a very good friend of mine. I already have quite a few of his tips. They are the best. :)

How about posting a pic of your new tip. ;)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
I spoke with Lewis, without giving personal information away, he has other priorities and this is his passion and hobby not his business. He make little to nothing on his work.
He regrets not being able to be as involved as he wants to be.

Hopefully we see more of him in the near future. But he is well and doing fine :)

gormly

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2011
Connecticut USA
www.discountvapers.com
One of the most dedicated people I have ever known when it comes to his passion with making beautiful items from wood. He made me a pen way back.. still use it every day :)

I know it's probably bugging him that he cannot be doing this 24/7

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Hey Eric. I heard a rumor that you were here, and felt compelled to pop in.

I just got my very first Pinnacle tip, from you (of course), and am thrilled with the quality. I wish I'd been paying closer attention in the past, when they had popped up. I will be doing so moving forward though, rest assured.

Thanks, as always, for being there. I hope you and the family are well, and that business is the same.

Take care, and it's GREAT to see you. :)

Dave

Reactions: tmcase
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread