RuhRoh.png

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yeah, made it in 2 days. Lewis doesn't know about 1st class mail but it sure is nice to get my tips so fast. :D

He doesn't get out much. He's busy pumping out awesome drip-tips.

I looked over at my mods last night, and some were lined up all together, and all with Pinnacle tips. I laughed and said that it looked like such a nice little family portrait. :D

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Your tips look great on all of those Serpents! Looking at that line up makes me think I need more box mods so I don't have to keep switching tanks.

I think I can help with that. I've picked up a ton of samples that I will never use. Happy to send you some. If you have Google Hangouts, catch me there. Otherwise, hit me up on FB's chat.

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I got tips in my mailbox today. :banana: They are the perfect shape, size and color and feel so much nicer in my mouth than the SS tips. Great job AGAIN Lewis! Thank you so much. :wub:

View attachment 545853
View attachment 545854

Wow, tm! Those ARE gorgeous! Fabulous work, Lewis. :)

I think I can help with that. I've picked up a ton of samples that I will never use. Happy to send you some. If you have Google Hangouts, catch me there. Otherwise, hit me up on FB's chat.

You really ARE the Lord of Davonia. What a cool thing to do!

Lewis, the agate (or?) is really lovely, as is the green on your Serpent. Keep the pics comin', kids! LOVE 'em. :D

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Another tip for LordDavon. I am not sure what type of rock this tip is made of. It was supposed to be alabaster, maybe it is some kind of agate.
449ae9644c95beb218cc699460e93c59.jpg

That may fit on my Cubis tank. That would look sweet on the black one.

This wait for you to get the package is already killing me. I can't wait to hear which ones you like the most. I had everything packed in the mailer last night, and when Jared got in this morning he peeked in the mailer. I caught him checking out the mods.

DHL came a few hours later and dropped off a couple new samples. I pulled a couple things out of box and he said, "So, since you are giving stuff away...". I replied, "Ummm... No!" LOL

whokrz

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
ca
They should show up today. This will no doubt be the longest work day ever. Thanks I can't wait to try them :)

The stone tip may be alabaster, it is softer than agate for sure. I tried drilling some agate and it laughed at the drill bit I used last time. My carbide tools scratch it so I may be able to slowly turn it. Thinking I need to get some diamond tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread