• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChicagoGuy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
Philippines via Chicago
How are the prices there in the Philippines compared to here in the States? Thats also in consideration of the exchange rate of US dollars to Philippines peso.

When you get Pinoy mods there at home through group buys the prices can be comparable...the SRP when purchased in brick and mortar and online shops are quite high though. I have seen mods being sold there where the prices are almost double what the local shops here sell them for. An example would be that Private v2 you are eyeing...over here it is about 127 USD.

Last edited:

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
When you get Pinoy mods there at home through group buys the prices can be comparable...the SRP when purchased in brick and mortar and online shops are quite high though. I have seen mods being sold there where the prices are almost double what the local shops here sell them for. An example would be that Private v2 you are eyeing...over here it is about 127 USD.

Wow. I am also eyeing the Golden Dragon mod. Saw on the Facebook page that it's going for 4400 in Philippine Peso which amounts to $101 here in the States. I wonder how much they will retail here for when it arrives as I have seen a shop in my area will be carrying it.

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
Here is my Bagga from the Philippines.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 115

SGTgilbuena

Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Afghanistan
I purchased my Cronus from OKCvapes.com You can also check vaporlabsonline.com

I gave in and ordered the Private v2 and the nimbus from myvape.in using Jagger courier. Might as well ensure that it's direct from PI. I'll be getting the SS Avenger from there in a couple weeks, now to decide which pinoy RBA to buy.

Last edited:

aka.robo

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Los Angeles
I gave in and ordered the Private v2 and the nimbus from myvape.in using Jagger courier. Might as well ensure that it's direct from PI. I'll be getting the SS Avenger from there in a couple weeks, now to decide which pinoy RBA to buy.

Hey SgtGilbuena! I just got my SS Avenger and it rocks! My current topper is the Nimbus, but I also have the Trident as well. The Atomic is live on us.myvape.in and I just saw a picture of the Helios on the SS Avenger and it looks sick together! Grand Vapor's Prometheus tanks goes on sale at the end of this month. And very soon, version 2 of Budz Gamma Tank.

SgtGil knows, but for everyone else's edification, I am the USA Jagger Courier, providing half price shipping to the USA for all Myvape customers. Regular DHL shipping is $60-65 to North America and takes about 3-7 days. The Jagger Courier is $30 from the PI then + $5 from me to you, and takes about 2 weeks. The JC runs about about twice a month with the next target ship date set to fly on Aug. 16th. :)

For further info, email me at myvape.usa@gmail.com
- brian

aka.robo

Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Los Angeles
I appreciate the help brian! Is the prometheus a genesis type tank? I can't wait to see the new gamma tank!

Yes, I believe so. But since there's only been a few pictures shown, I can't say for sure as of yet. The Gamma Tank v2 looks great, but just learned that Myvape won't carry it. :( Ondeckmods.com has a preorder on the Gamma w/ pix if you want to see it. ;)

Jet Knight

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
Gotham

Hmm, so where would it be more appropriate, Price-wise, to purchase some of these pinoy mech mods. Very few B& M stores in my area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread