Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be the latest version of kamry k1000 epipe

20140326083318431843.jpg

Craybee

ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2013
Washington, DC
i really wanna get an e-pipe but i've been googling all over and one thing or another is wrong. i'm really picky so i have some considerations that must be met. like, i only want a wood pipe, and i will not buy from china (that really seems to limit me). ideally i'd choose something from epipemods but they don't have anything in stock. and i'm guessing that when they do replenish their supply it's such a low quantity that they sell out pretty quick. i was gonna get a 618 i saw on ebay from a us seller but some of the reviews i've read on those things have made me hesitant to consider them any further.

e-pipe shopping is really frustrating.

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
there are a lot of choices out there beyond EPM. Even though I love EPM and own a bunch of them I also own pipes from Lotechmods, Freight Train mods, Springfield Custom Pipes, Toothless conversions, Jazz, Labuenapipa, etc.

We have been working on a forum dedicated to the e-pipe community and have quite a few pipe makers on the forum that can help you with any of your considerations. Please come check it out.

Home | The ePipe Forum - The Home of the ePipe Community

ForeverDiving

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2014
Uruapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
This should be the latest version of kamry k1000 epipe

20140326083318431843.jpg

Just when I'm still waiting for my black K1000 to arrive... Bummer! I'll have to get one of those. In the meanwhile, Santa arrived early today disguised as postman and brought this!

P1020945_sml.jpg

Last edited:
i really wanna get an e-pipe but i've been googling all over and one thing or another is wrong. i'm really picky so i have some considerations that must be met. like, i only want a wood pipe, and i will not buy from china (that really seems to limit me). ideally i'd choose something from epipemods but they don't have anything in stock. and i'm guessing that when they do replenish their supply it's such a low quantity that they sell out pretty quick. i was gonna get a 618 i saw on ebay from a us seller but some of the reviews i've read on those things have made me hesitant to consider them any further.

e-pipe shopping is really frustrating.

I'd echo my support for Mycroft, especially now that he has variable voltage. Cram a low resistance Kayfun on one, set it to red, and you can vape all day long from it. The only hitch is that you have to plug it in (it's remade analog pipes, which aren't exactly conducive to building things how you want them as epipes), but given the quality, you'll get over it.

Also, I take back what I said earlier about the Sherlock. I sent mine back to VapeGirl for a refund, and she missed the memo and sent me a new unit instead. I figured what the hay? Tried it with a Protank 3 and it steams up the room, so it's now officially a keeper. I'd recommend it - it's the best of the Chinas I've tried.

vlahmapoutras

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Netherlands
Wow, this post is great.So many e-pipes available.I am just getting to know them.What I am searching is a bit specific.I am looking for a wooden e-pipe, that holds the atomizer in a 90 degrees angle (upright),uses 18650 (or 18500) battery and costs maximum 200 dollars.Is there any pipe fulfilling these specs? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
There are many pipes that fit what you're looking for. The only problem is the price. You are close but most pipes like that are more in the $200-$400 range. I would suggest looking at Freight Train Mods. I have a really nice Oom-Paul that is exactly what you are describing but I think I paid more like $300 for it. Come on over to the new pipe forum. We have several pipe makers on there that can help you out. Home | The ePipe Forum - The Home of the ePipe Community

chinolofus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2008
chicago
Lovin' my new King Epipe. Looks great with my PT2 and Sherlock-styled SS tip

Just wish I could get rid of the cheesy gold plating on the cap.

oven cleaner easily removes the ugly gold color from chrome furniture, hinges, handles ect. it works really good and is effortless. spray it on, wait 10-15 min then wipe down with some steal wool. i did it to a bunch of hinges and cabinet knobs in my camper. worked great. turned them from ugly 80's gold into brand new looking chrome hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread