• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pittsburgh Vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

panopt1con

Nov 22, 2011
Pittsburgh
PTPA - doing great, enjoying some Boba's Bounty on my silver bullet as I speak (type???)

Sapskull and I are planning a Pittsburgh meet to potentially coincide with a Steelers game in November. Looks like there are a lot of new faces in this thread - would you guys be interested in a meetup? I know previous threads have expressed an interest in a meet and we actually had one back in March on the south side. We're looking to do this one in Mount Washington.

Join our facebook group here: Log in | Facebook

plessdude

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2011
the burgh
I just opened the City Paper and saw this. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347557270.702567.jpg

plessdude

Verified Member
Jun 17, 2011
the burgh
I went down and checked it out. It's more of a hipster womens fashion store. They had a small display with about 50 or so bottles of various juice. Everything was wicked branded. They sold kits but didn't have separate carton, attys, or mods. I bought a 20ml bottle for $8. Price was good. The ladies there were nice. Not really a smoke shop though, more like a retail store with a kiosk. As for a true smoke shop in Pittsburgh I have yet to find one. It's a shame. I think one could work here.

Penru

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2011
Pittsburgh, Pa
Hi, I am Phil and I am a vape-a-holic... I think I may know kristlynngirl from my time at the Beehive (the coffee shop). If you see someone in the Pittsburgh area vaping on a bus it's probably me. My worst experience vaping was this slimeball (he may have been mis-informed) but I was vaping my eGo 18650 mod with a 4100mah battery. and he apparently worked at a mall kiosk e-cig shop with cloud in the name. He tried telling me that the e-cigs they sell are the only ones that will not explode (right then I knew he was full of ...., 1 e-cig did explode but the user had tried to mod it). I do try to educate smokers on the pleasure of vaping and have converted around a dozen or so smokers.

But anyway I would like to have a Pittsburgh Vape Club, as I make my own juice, I am always looking for people to give me flavor feedback!!!

panopt1con

Nov 22, 2011
Pittsburgh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread