• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pittsburgh Vapors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

turner.curtis

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Look forward to meeting you at an upcoming event.

BTW saw your pipe mod on FB....NICE!

Appreciate it. Which pipe did you see on FB, I have a few that I have posted but only really use the one completely mechanical one. I am working on a few more currently that I plan on using a better button in(epipemods ver. 2 buttons). Hoping that the buttons come in today so I can get one of those ready to sport at this weekends event.

jaysix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Portage, PA
Well not from Pittsburgh but an hour and 15 minutes east of you guys in Portage. Im pretty sure I am the only one in this area (probably not but sure seems that way). My wife and I come out to Pittsburgh quite often to my buddy's tattoo shop on the Southside and we usually hit up the Beehive coffee shop while we are there.

turner.curtis

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
Jaysix - one of the locations we have used is in the Southside, the BBT. It is a few block east up East Carson and back a block off Sarah street. Basically if the Hot Metal went through to Sarah it would be just east of that intersection. We are currently planning the April meet and it maybe back at the BBT, we are kicking around the idea of using a county park and havign a pot luck but the April weather in the area has been a consternation point for us. As soon as we have a plan I will post it.

Whosback

ECF Veteran
Mar 23, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Wow. Nice to see some Pittsburgh vapers finally. I've been away for the forums for a year or, fell back to analogs because I got overwhelmed trying to keep up with all the stuff coming out about a year or so ago and didn't keep up with it when I moved. Now I'm back to using my PVs and getting my gear updated.

Have my first VV and I'm loving the heck outta this thing. I would love to help organize some vape mets and get to hang out with other people that are into gear, juice and working to keep vaping from getting locked into smoking bans.

turner.curtis

Verified Member
Dec 29, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA
You should join the Steel City Vapers group on Facebook, we have a lot more chat going on over there and event planning as well.

Wow. Nice to see some Pittsburgh vapers finally. I've been away for the forums for a year or, fell back to analogs because I got overwhelmed trying to keep up with all the stuff coming out about a year or so ago and didn't keep up with it when I moved. Now I'm back to using my PVs and getting my gear updated.

Have my first VV and I'm loving the heck outta this thing. I would love to help organize some vape mets and get to hang out with other people that are into gear, juice and working to keep vaping from getting locked into smoking bans.

tuscani53

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
clarion PA
I just wanted to throw up a post in here to update people on the steel city vapers club.... We are a very active club on facebook as of right now it has just been easier on FB than here to get updates and chat together. We post daily and have a monthly meet along with the occasional mini meet at Smoke 4 Less in clarion PA and some other small get togethers at some other shops. I plan to try to get more active on here and just want to let anyone know that if looking for a great group of people to meet up with and chat with go to Steel City Vapers Club on face book and request an invite!!! Otherwise hit us up on here I will be checkin in daily from now on!!! VAPE ON

tuscani53

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
clarion PA
Here Is the link to the next steel city meet on the 21st of this month!!! https://www.facebook.com/events/154105378109670/

Alright folks it is time to start planning for Steel City Vapers' Club July Meet and Greet, Location: South Park - Cardman Shelter (shelter 14 on map page 2) N40° 18.513 W80° 0.488 July 21st 11:00am-4:00pm.

The event is scheduled for Sunday July the 21st from 11:00 to 4:00pm, with prizes and giveaways at 2:30pm. We are planning a bit of a pot luck, so if you plan to bring a dish to share let us know. If you are Vegetarian / Vegan or have a special dietary need we can not guarantee there will be things available, so please plan to bring something for yourself to be safe.

Other things to consider:
Sunscreen
Bug Deterrent
Camp Chair
hand sanitizer

Hope to see you there, although in the mean time feel free to drop in to our Facebook group and say hello, https://www.facebook.com/groups/277839008957372/

tuscani53

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2012
clarion PA
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread