Play 2 Win : All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
GO!!!
(Game started 6/2 @ 3:22 PM EDT)

As of Monday 6/2 @ 3:22 PM EDT
As of Monday

Round 1

Entries: 1

Prize: Fully optimized, tested and approved......Newest Version.....GV 30w Orbit Box mod, tank, 1 bottle of juice and $100 cash

78fbceaa-58d5-422c-89b5-1a3b9429e7d9_zps3a43d941.png

Link to Gotvapes Round Reminder!

Link to Game Instructions and Rules!

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
I am so confused :confused:

where's me numbers and rounds :unsure:

I can tell a mean story but my own pixs have already been posted darn it. plus you said sfw, that leaves out mah selfvies :blush:

Someone quick, do something...:blink:

I am going NUTTZZZZZZZZZZZZZz :shock:

View attachment 342119 :facepalm:

does this count :confused:

READ the rules....CAREFULLY

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

I can tell a mean story but my own pixs have already been posted darn it. plus you said sfw, that leaves out mah selfvies :blush:

Ohhh Tick, you will have a great time with this and I am looking forward to you posting and story telling on whatever.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011

Didja read the whole first post? There are stipulations that make it an entry ;)

And they don't have to be personal photos.....they can be anything (ECF friendly) that is not already captioned from anywhere on the interwebs ;)

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
Round 1 Entry #1

TheWorldrsquosLargestUnderwaterCaveRussia_zpsd3a35b93.jpg

The World’s Largest Underwater Cave, Russia

I love the color Blue, so I love this picture. It is relaxing to me because of the Blue, and the feeling of being suspended in the water as a Scuba Diver is even more relaxing, and yet invigorating at the same time, because of the adventure.

When I first saw this picture, it reminded me of James Cameron’s movie, Sanctum.

sanctum-poster.jpg

Thanks for the opportunity to win the awesome GV 30W Orbit Box Mod!!! I’ve been dreaming of owning something like this. :D

Burn_notice_fan_NY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ithaca, NY, USA
Round 1 entry 1

Picture:
2viqx07.jpg

This is a picture of me from one of the many places that has changed my life. The picture is from 2000 and was taken in Colombia. I was on a field trip with Rotary International during my exchange year in Venezuela as a senior in high school. The Rotary Youth Exchange experience completely changed my life. I'm still in contact with my families from Venezuela. I miss them dearly. It was during this experience that I finally decided what subject I wanted to teach when I became a teacher, Spanish. I would do anything to go back and visit but fear the country now do to political issues and crime and violence that have resulted directly from these issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread