Play 2 Win : All NEW!! Weekly GotVapes Ultimate Contest Prize Giveaway & Chit Chat Hangout Thread, Come Hangout and Have Fun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I think that Yiddle is right... that the pic that CCat took is a Cosmos... at least it's really close if it isn't...

Cosmos_Magenta-Maroon.jpg

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 4 guests)

RagTyme,
yiddleboge6,
Bionicunderwear,
Evie Luv,
mattiem,
whodat2112,
Noble Gas

I found me..yay!! Now I can go to bed knowing I am not lost after all.

Am I lost? Do I belong somewhere else? :D

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
There are currently 15 users browsing this thread. (11 members and 4 guests)

oldbikeguy*,
Maxedout,
keelalagirl55,
RagTyme,
yiddleboge6+,
CoasterCalla,
CcaT

I can see ya DOC:)

YAY!!!!! :D

There are currently 19 users browsing this thread. (12 members and 7 guests)
MoonLit_Water*, CalamityJan, rdsok, Evie Luv, yiddleboge6, CoasterCalla, RagTyme, CcaT

gone again

AWWWWW :(

I'm tellin ya!!!!! I think ECF is off it's meds too.....in cahoots with Mother Nature or something :facepalm:

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
California
Last time I worked in one they got about two dozen of us with Noble gas out of the reactor and then told us it's harmless

The Noble Gasses are elements on the periodic table, called 'noble' because they don't interact with other elements due to their molecular stability. So yeah, pretty harmless. Inert.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    The Noble Gasses are elements on the periodic table, called 'noble' because they don't interact with other elements due to their molecular stability. So yeah, pretty harmless. Inert.

Sure does a fine job of setting off a radiation detector when your trying to get out of the place :laugh:

Noble Gas

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 12, 2014
    California
    Sure does a fine job of setting off a radiation detector when your trying to get out of the place :laugh:

I would suspect they lied to you about what set it off, then. Helium Family gasses don't give off any protons or neutrons, or take any in. The opposite of radioactive.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I would suspect they lied to you about what set it off, then. Helium Family gasses don't give off any protons or neutrons, or take any in. The opposite of radioactive.

I thought it was b/s and thats why I'll never go into another one and work

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread