Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Starting Today I would like to try a new game that will be once a week for a giveaway, what I would like to do is simply allow the marke,t whether it be a commodity (oil. Cocoa, lumber ) or a metal like silver or gold prices, dictate the winner. The person that is closest to the closing price on Friday will win the prize at the closing bell. All entries must be posted by Thursday at midnight PST, NOT FRIDAY. Example; lets say gold closes on Friday at $1300 and you posted $1299 you would win. You can’t go over the closing price and only one contestant can win so the sooner you post the better, as the first person with the winning number will be picked for the prize. One entry per person please so we can keep it fair. I will post the stock on Monday and we're off. Simply pick a number and I will do the rest.

Closest to the closing price of GOLD this week (2/2/15-2/5/15, closing day 2/6/15) will win an OG mod, Stainless with a certificate of authenticity. Do not edit your post for any reason - any edited posts will be disqualified for obvious reasons, lol.:rickroll:

Lets have fun!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread