Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi members

Thank you Sir2fyablyNutz for helping out i really appreciate that i just want you to know

Ok i think everyone has been taken care of that has won so a credit should show up when you go shopping this includes my buddy Greenleaf from a few weeks ago before i fell sick sorry about that Green high five bud
hi5.gif
if anyone has any problems please pm me. Oh one more thing i will be posting tomorrow in regards to this weeks contest if you will and also about the REO that will be up for grabs. :)

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
First, congratulations to all the new winners.

I just wanted to mention that I won in this contest a couple/few weeks ago and got some store credit. I only used it this past week and I have to mention that the shipping was super-fast with excellent customer service. All in all it was a great pleasure to do business with this company.

I have to say thank you again POP for having these contests, the store credit came in super handy at a much needed time for me! I thank you from the bottom of my heart...

For anyone wanting to spend their store credit, I did try their blueberry cheesecake (a bit fast I know but I was excited to taste it! hahaha) and it has a wonderful blueberry flavor with a beautiful underscore of cheesecake (the cheesecake will probably be more pronounced after steeping properly though!) but the flavor is excellent! Cannot wait for it to steep now so I can use it up! hahaha

So... try the blueberry cheesecake! Its awesome!

Thanks again POP... sorry to muck up the thread, but all those things had to be said. I would do business with you again anytime!

To anyone wondering where I went, I have been super busy doing the graphics for a new website and simply have not had much time. I will be back as soon as I can!

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
To anyone wondering where I went, I have been super busy doing the graphics for a new website and simply have not had much time. I will be back as soon as I can!
...sounds like you are doing well !..and yes! I was wondering where you are and hoping you were OK! So good to hear from you! And now you are makin me hungry for @P0P 's Blueberry Cheesecake!! :hubba::drool::hubba: Enjoy and Take Care!

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
Woohoo pop I hope your feeling much better... I'm thinking that in pops absence we should continue this game going and have some fun. Pops I'm sorry we don't have a prize except bragging rights. Let's go people show your stuffs. Everyone is welcome to play. Bids in by Wednesday midnight cst

no edited post are allowed. One guess per player per game single player can sweep all three contest's (hahaha)
Please forward you're winning post and game number
Dow Jones Industrial Average 40 point buffer zone!
PRIZE! Bragging rights

Game #2
:rules: same as above:thumb:
NASDAQ Composite Index

15 point buffer Zone to determine winner!
PRIZE! Bragging rights

Game #3
GOLD!!!
winner must be within 3 buck's of Friday's close!
Prize bragging rights
Game#1
Game#2
Game#3

Gotta have fun... All winners get no prize at all. Just for fun

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I am with you, and I do hope POP is really doing okay..

so...

Game 1: 17,272.41
Game 2: 4,871.60
Game 3: 1,164.00 (wow, did Gold really jump that much?? lol, serves me right for not looking!)

I'm in it for fun... and maybe I will buy myself a little something if I win! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread