Not open for further replies.

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Good to see you back P0P!

@MoonLit_Water - I think the 2000 post limit only applies in the general contest forum. As this is in P0P's sub forum I don't think post numbers matter - at least til it's really big

I think you may have a point there

Reactions: mac63

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Clearing the dust! :w00t:

Test! Test! anyone home! :wub:

ecf pic.jpg

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hi Spacekitty
Wow! been along time. Hoping to get things rolling again and have some fun with some very special people. Scuba is doing good and is weathering the storm with the FDA and all. I am hoping to free up some time and dedicate lots of time to have fun and maybe start a new thread for the Market Contest. Bless you for still being around, that's fantastic. I'm already getting excited for goodness sake:banana::rickroll:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Ok looks like i will be posting the first weeks run on Sunday night with the first weeks commodity. I will be re-posting the rules on the new thread and also announce this weeks Prize!:thumb: (hehee) and have some fun around here. Everyone is welcome to participate in this little contest of luck. Prizes will range from coupon codes to a Drone! or maybe a corvette (1/24th) hahaha never know what it could be. :w00t::pop:

God Bless! and good luck to everyone! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread