Please allow me to introduce myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
It would seem that collecting flashlights might be a very interesting hobby.

Don't even start. They are even more shiny than e-cigarettes. It'll become an unexpected journey to a land of fantasy and dragons or something.
I don't mind a bit of fantasy, but let's not challenge the bank balance. :)

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
Welcome, but you did it wrong the rest should have been "I'm a man of wealth and taste..." DAMN YOU MICK JAGGER well now that is stuck in my head off to play the stones on repeat until my neighbors complain

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2015
Oklahoma City, OK, USA
On and off (mostly on) smoker for about 30 years. Now enjoying the vape life. I have a Pico 25 and a smok AL85, and I've been using the Naked 100 menthol juices. I wanted to get another Pico 25, but was having trouble getting one, so I got the smok AL85 instead. I do prefer the Pico 25 a little more overall for a few reasons, but the SMOK AL85 does the job too.

First time I bought 6mg liquid, and now I'm using 3mg. I'm contemplating mixing to get 4.5mg next time. Considering buying another tank too so I can swap flavors more easily if I want. Looking at the SMOK Big Baby, or I might just get another Ello.

Been learning a lot lately about coils and figuring out which kind I prefer. I was already an 18650 battery expert due to one of my other hobbies, flashlights.

-adept1
Hello and welcome to ECF to @adept1.
I'd like to introduce myself as well! I just found this site as I'm a newbie. I'm a 20 yr 1 pack a day smoker and am going on day 8 off cigs and on a simple SMOK that the vap store recommended. I'm on 3mg and I have been fighting urges like crazy but wow I never thought I could put the sticks down. So happy!! I'm here to learn so thanks all that like to share.
Hello and welcome to ECF, @April05.

There is loads of information on the site. Don't hesitate to ask questions if you don't see what you are looking for.

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
On and off (mostly on) smoker for about 30 years. Now enjoying the vape life. I have a Pico 25 and a SMOK AL85, and I've been using the Naked 100 menthol juices. I wanted to get another Pico 25, but was having trouble getting one, so I got the SMOK AL85 instead. I do prefer the Pico 25 a little more overall for a few reasons, but the SMOK AL85 does the job too.
First time I bought 6mg liquid, and now I'm using 3mg. I'm contemplating mixing to get 4.5mg next time. Considering buying another tank too so I can swap flavors more easily if I want. Looking at the SMOK Big Baby, or I might just get another Ello.
Been learning a lot lately about coils and figuring out which kind I prefer. I was already an 18650 battery expert due to one of my other hobbies, flashlights.
-adept1
Welcome and glad you joined.
Might like to read:
http://best-e-cigarette-guide.com/e...cigarettes/sub-ohm-vaping-perks-and-problems/
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
(7) Information Resources for Your First RBA | E-Cigarette Forum
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
On and off (mostly on) smoker for about 30 years. Now enjoying the vape life. I have a Pico 25 and a SMOK AL85, and I've been using the Naked 100 menthol juices. I wanted to get another Pico 25, but was having trouble getting one, so I got the SMOK AL85 instead. I do prefer the Pico 25 a little more overall for a few reasons, but the SMOK AL85 does the job too.

-adept1
Welcome aboard! I won the Pico 25 kit a while back and quite like it, the ello tank is pretty good and it also can fit the baby beast coils which is good..

I was also into LED flashlights for years before I got into vaping, had a xtar charger, was using high drain LG HE4's/HG2's after being ripped off by cheaper brands many times which also led to brighter lights so I didn't mind spending the extra money, I got rid of most of my flashlights and mostly use these guys because they're pocket friendly and bright (obviously not 1000lm probably around 600lm) $5.38 1*LED 5-Mode 1000-Lumen Zooming LED Flashlight - 1*18650 / with clip / 15cm carrying strap / beam range 200m at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping and kept my skyray king x6 LED one for when I need something brighter.

Gotta love when someone see's my 5$ flashlight for the first time and compares it to their 80$ maglite and realizes they could have gotten 10 of these with batteries lols...

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
How much is too much? I'm on day 8 and still have about 1/4 of my first bottle left.

I keep 2 setups ready to go one has 3mg and the other has 6mg, if I get a stronger craving I grab the 6mg, if I just want to have a few vapes and relax I grab the 3mg..

It's always good to have a backup in case one breaks anyways, anything is better than going back to smoking...

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Welcome, but you did it wrong the rest should have been "I'm a man of wealth and taste..." DAMN YOU MICK JAGGER well now that is stuck in my head off to play the stones on repeat until my neighbors complain
If your neighbors complain about the Stones, you need new neighbors.

I gained much of my battery schtuff from high-end GPS and surveying equipment doing post-storm damage surveys after Ivan, Danny, Katrina, Rita and Wilma. Messy stuff.

Too old for that ish now.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread