Please help me price a few things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gsa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2009
Hello GG family. I have been away for awhile and unfortunately I am back to only sell some stuff. I really hate to get rid of this as they are my backups to my daily gear but I am in a tight spot and need some cash. I have a GGTS #606 with brass and a GGTS #3703 SS with fuse kit. I have many assorted spare parts and a couple of the GGTS universal adapters and a Ithaka with 10 spare ceramics. I also have a bunch of ODY parts and ceramics although I lost the ODY so it is not much of a "set". I have a PILA charger and some newer AW batteries, DIY wire welder and hundreds of feet of A-1 wire in assorted gauges and plain nickel and sterling silver wire as well, many, many feet of 3.0 and 3.5 COV wick. I also have some 25 or so ready wires. I am keeping a single GGTS and Ithaka for my daily vape so I am not out completely but I am very out of the loop since I haven't been here in a couple years. I searched the classifieds and prices seem all over the place. I need to try and move this stuff by the weekend so I want to set a relatively competitive price and I am looking for help here to see what the value is of these items plus maybe suggested packages?

Honestly, I am not being lazy, I just have a bunch of stuff going on that is prohibiting me from doing the research on this stuff and it looks like quite a bit has changed in last 2 years, not sure if what I have is outdated but it still all works great and is in good condition. I would really appreciate any help you could give me to get values so I can list these items tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread