Please help me to choose E-liquid series !

Status
Not open for further replies.

tieuphieu

Dec 21, 2015
Vietnam
Hi brothers ! :wub:

After over 5 months with vaping, my collection now is a lot of tanks and boxmods, and I am very happy with vaping. However, I can not find my favorite series of e-juice. Please help me to choose a series of e-juice. I can accept any flavours, so pelase help me with your experience !

Thanks you so so much ! :wub:

ARzBCUe.jpg

tieuphieu

Dec 21, 2015
Vietnam
For every reply you're going to get as many suggestions. Might as well discuss everyone's favorite color of the rainbow my friend.

And by that photo, I'd say you've spent much more on vaping than you ever did on the real thing. :)

Yup, I really want a lot of suggestions. I am now tired of changing e-liquid flavour, so I want and will try any of suggestion to find my favorite flavor and will stick to it. I really need help !

And that photo is my collection right now (some of them I do not try yet). I love vaping so in 5 months, I shop like crazy. I have more than that photo, but they are in another display case.

I do not have any trouble with vaping hardware, but e-juice ! Please help me with your suggestion, please ! :(

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I don't know... There is a point where it's best to just let go of flavor chasing and try... unflavored. Seriously. It may not be as weird as you think once you try it. VG has a slightly sweet edge to it - so it's not as if it tastes like nothing at all. If you prefer high VG liquids you may be surprised at how much you actually like unflavored.

After so many years unflavored is my main liquid, with the flavored stuff breaking that up on occasion.

Reactions: tieuphieu

tieuphieu

Dec 21, 2015
Vietnam
I don't know... There is a point where it's best to just let go of flavor chasing and try... unflavored. Seriously. It may not be as weird as you think once you try it. VG has a slightly sweet edge to it - so it's not as if it tastes like nothing at all. If you prefer high VG liquids you may be surprised at how much you actually like unflavored.

After so many years unflavored is my main liquid, with the flavored stuff breaking that up on occasion.

Thanks for your reply.

However, I have tried unflavored VG, but I really do not like it. I realize that I want mixed flavour, not single flavour.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Another thing to consider is your gear involved. Many people using high wattage/sub ohm gear find that many liquids are mixed with too much flavor. Cutting the pre-mixed stuff may be something to try.

BTW: When it comes to anyone making suggestions, for your location where do you want to purchase from? No point in making suggestions for USA based suppliers if that's a no-go for you. What countries do you purchase from? Local only or international?

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I DIY a few different flavours and also buy different premade juices to try out as well. Generally stuff I can't get in Canada. Cuttwood, 5 Pawns, Vaping Rabbit, Milkman, Beard, OHW, 12 Monkeys, Boba, etc.

This way I can vape my super inexpensive DIY most of the time and not feel guilty when I feel like opening a bottle of $20-25 "boutique" juice.

Works for me as I like variety and trying new things.

diabolique

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, Oregon USA
Thanks for your reply.

However, I have tried unflavored VG, but I really do not like it. I realize that I want mixed flavour, not single flavour.

What do your taste buds tell you? Do you lean more towards one variety more than another? do you prefer sweet or sour? minty or super freeze? Fruity or desert flavor? It's really hard to know what someone else would like.
I myself tend to lean more toward a fruity vape or some candy vapes but Not always. I like a good tobacco as well.
I love trying new flavors and I DIY most of the juice I vape, but I like a good Gourmet Vape every now and then too.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hi @tieuphieu!:) Your collection has really grown since I last saw you.

I love Omega Vapes Breeze (peach/cantaloupe blend), Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey, Ripe Vapes Pear Almond and One Hit Wonders Muffin Man (apple/cinnamon muffin).

EJuices, Giant Vapes and Breazy are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple popular vendor lines of juice.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Seems like money is not an issue to you, and you like to buy things !

I would go along with Susan's suggestion. Ejuices.com alone has 834 different brands. That's probably between 5000 and 10,000 different eliquids. Perhaps begin with the vendors starting with the letter A, and work your way through. Without narrowing down your likes or dislikes, you have just as good a chance of finding your favorites, than asking people here to list theirs. :)

Otherwise, do a search here. Dozens of threads with people listing their favorites.

Good Luck !

KODIAK (TM)

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Dead Moose, AK
This is a strange time to be getting hooked on a particular juice given the FDA regs start in August. I think the bigger juice houses will be ok when it comes time to register their current products (among other things), but I bet you see a lot of these smaller boutiques start closing their doors. Especially those that resell from another supplier.

Now is as good a time as any to begin DIY experimentation.

tieuphieu

Dec 21, 2015
Vietnam
Thank you all, my friends ! Your information is very helpful to me !

Hi @tieuphieu!:) Your collection has really grown since I last saw you.

I love Omega Vapes Breeze (peach/cantaloupe blend), Cosmic Fogs Milk & Honey, Ripe Vapes Pear Almond and One Hit Wonders Muffin Man (apple/cinnamon muffin).

EJuices, Giant Vapes and Breazy are great places to shop when looking to pick up flavors from multiple popular vendor lines of juice.

Thank you so much ! Susan ! :w00t:

Reactions: Susan~S
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread