Please help? Subox mini atty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vennetti

Jul 15, 2015
Soooo.. I have the kangertech subox mini. Excellent tank, highly recommended to you from me.

The only issue I'm having is the atomizers. I use the 0.5ohm atty. mine says "5B" on the side. I went to order some as they are cheaper online. The ones I received said "5G," and had a red band instead of a white one. Does anyone know what these colors mean? They look ALMOST identical. Where can I find affordable attys for my subox mini that are the right ones? Also, how do I tell I'm getting the right one online?

Any advice is HIGHLY appreciated!

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Soooo.. I have the kangertech Subox mini. Excellent tank, highly recommended to you from me.

The only issue I'm having is the atomizers. I use the 0.5ohm atty. mine says "5B" on the side. I went to order some as they are cheaper online. The ones I received said "5G," and had a red band instead of a white one. Does anyone know what these colors mean? They look ALMOST identical. Where can I find affordable attys for my Subox mini that are the right ones? Also, how do I tell I'm getting the right one online?

Any advice is HIGHLY appreciated!
No Idea about the numbers but my Black Subtank V2 0.5ohm coil that came with the tank has a red band / ring at the bottom.. Silly question but the ones you have bought are vertical right?
EDIT - Let me check my new 5 pack of 0.5ohm coils for you......

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Ok so mine are the same, if anything, I'd say the white o rings are less common.. strange
Either way, your new pack of coils are fine.

Just took this for you

qod7wn.jpg

Check the code on the back of the box, mine are authentic..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread