Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVE'S PHOTOS

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Rochester New York
New member, and I am also new to vaping. Started the week of Christmas. Here's my story:

While in the mall shopping I was talked into the "Smoke 51 TRIO" ..... So far it's been ok for me. Today I just got the "STEALTH No7" in the mail. The two are not compatable with parts (that sucks)

Here's what I need help with. I need atamizers for my "Smoke 51" does anyone know where I can get good atomizers that will work with my PV?

Thanks for any help - Steve

EMTJH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
Missouri
I bought the same thing (51 trio), and mine broke within 2 days. I was able to trade it in for a new one at no extra cost so that was nice. I also looked at getting some extras for it and found them extremely overpriced. After many questions and hours of research, I bought a riva from liberty flights. It was $30 and uses 510 components that you can get almost everywhere. I am not telling you to buy another one but this was for sure more convenient and cost effective for me. At $10 for five carts for the trio, I could get a lot more for my money by refilling myself, and have a lot more options in the future. Whatever your decision may be, your not smoking analogs anymore and that's the best decision you can make! Hope this helped some, if not I am sure other members can!
Jeff

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
New member, and I am also new to vaping. Started the week of Christmas. Here's my story:

While in the mall shopping I was talked into the "Smoke 51 TRIO" ..... So far it's been ok for me. Today I just got the "STEALTH No7" in the mail. The two are not compatable with parts (that sucks)

Here's what I need help with. I need atamizers for my "Smoke 51" does anyone know where I can get good atomizers that will work with my PV?
Thanks for any help - Steve

Welcome Steve,
What Jeff said, glad you are vaping and not smoking. If it were me, I'd get some "quality" products. What Jeff bought is an excellent choice and maybe cheaper than what you bought. Just put riva in the search box and read good stuff.In fact, there are a lot of great PV's available varing in costs. ECF has many great suppliers and you can read about them here too.
Having an excellent PV and outstanding liquid/juice will have you vaping for a long time and enjoying every bit of it.
Best of luck.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Steve, 510 atomizers will work with the Smoke51 Trio batteries. You can buy 510 attys (or 510 cartomizers if you want to try them) to use on your Trio battery. It will be a LOT cheaper in the long run because you can find them everywhere. A regular 510 attomizer will cost you about $8-10 online at any number of vendors. When I had my Smoke51 Trio, they charged me $29.95 for an extra atomizer! If you don't want to buy the whole kit (the $30 Riva comes with 2 atomizers, 2 batteries, the charger, everything.....) then you can just buy a 510 atomizer or two and some cartridges (which are really cheap) and go that way.

EDIT: I just want to add that (and this is true!) very soon when you know more about all this and evolve into an extreme vaper, you'll regret it if you don't get that Riva kit at that price when you could have.

Last edited:

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
Steve, it's E-Liquid and Electronic Cigarette Shop - Category Listings. When you get there, click on the 20% off up in the top left hand corner of the home page. Then go order a 510 Riva kit for $29.95. You cannot lose on this one. I promise. Scroll down thru all the $34 dollar Rivas til you come to the "Lite bundle" for $29.95......

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
By the way, Steve, those Riva batteries will last and last for hours and hours. You won't believe the difference. I started with a Smoke51 Trio. I almost immediately went to a Joye 510 (which has little batteries that needed charging a LOT) then within the first month, I got an eGo...which is just the same as a Riva for the most part, and never looked back. Then I got a Riva...then another eGo, and on and on. Anyway, I've been vaping for 6 months and 7 days with my Rivas and my eGos. You will like it.

WomanOfHeart

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2010
Colorado
The Riva was what got me to quit smoking. We have a "no indoor smoking" clause in our lease and I just wanted something I could use in the house instead of freezing my .... off during the winter. The day I got mine was the last time I've smoked. That was back in September! I don't even miss the stinkys. Those batteries last anywhere between 6-8 hours on average, so having two in the kit means you're set for all day vaping enjoyment. You'll love it!

Meggalette

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Herrin, Illinois
voodoolounge.webs.com
... My order has been placed. I'm not sure how fast the shipping is with that site but I'm excited...

I ordered my Riva from Liberty Flights the day before Christmas and it arrived at my house the Tuesday following Christmas. That's only 4 days, over a weekend, with a major holiday. Pretty quick I'd say. Enjoy the Riva, it really is the best way to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread