• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Please note all vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
Parliament bans display of tobacco products, including cigarettes, in shops

TIGHTENED MEASURES FOR E-CIGARETTES

With the changes to the Bill, an existing ban on electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS), or e-cigarettes, will be extended to newer varieties that may not necessarily physically resemble cigarettes or other tobacco products.

“The ban will also extend to the components of such products, to prevent such products from being imported in parts, and reassembled thereafter,” said Dr Khor. Advertising these imitation tobacco products will also be prohibited.

In addition, there will be a comprehensive ban on cross-border advertising, promotion and sponsorship of tobacco products on all media, including the Internet. This applies to advertisements originating from outside Singapore, even if targeted at persons outside Singapore.

As per above pls vape with care now even mods parts are also illegal. I can foresee with the sudden many reseller popping up in that place. I am very sure alot of them trying to pull a fast scamming stunt. So please open your eye wide and big.

KentA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2015
Adirondack Mountains
In addition, there will be a comprehensive ban on cross-border advertising, promotion and sponsorship of tobacco products on all media, including the Internet. This applies to advertisements originating from outside Singapore, even if targeted at persons outside Singapore.
How does your ruling class expect to enforce this?

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
How does your ruling class expect to enforce this?

Good question i shall not elaborate it might gave them some idea. But they do have means.

Like monitoring closely forum associated with "vape"
Like getting the local ISP to block out site that is associated with the word "vaping" they did this to control the ......... access.

a bunch of etc etc stuff they will do to curb that is how iron fist they are. We do have a large community of anti smokers to support their calls. That is how some of this reseller are nab.

Reactions: KentA

Artimus

Apr 21, 2016
Hello everybody,
i'm from Italy, i'm a vaper since Feb 2014.
And i'm planning a 3 weeks work in Singapore.
I read some of the posting but i cannot understand if, with the new Law, is it possible to bring my vaping stuff with me or it will be confiscated at the custom ?

In the worst case i think i will not accept the work since i don't want to fall back to cigarettes...

Thanks for any reply.

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
Your check in luggage will be scan before they came out of the carousel.
Then, after immigration the custom will randomly x-ray you luggage including hand carry.
Anything suspicious looking will be hand check....

Good luck!

Hello everybody,
i'm from Italy, i'm a vaper since Feb 2014.
And i'm planning a 3 weeks work in Singapore.
I read some of the posting but i cannot understand if, with the new Law, is it possible to bring my vaping stuff with me or it will be confiscated at the custom ?

In the worst case i think i will not accept the work since i don't want to fall back to cigarettes...

Thanks for any reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread