Status
Not open for further replies.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
It would good to offer 510 mega-batteries, 510 flat tipped carts, root beer flavored Liberty Liquid 36mg.
Mega batteries seem hard to come by. I know of only one vendor that sells them.

We have 510 mega batteries on order, and we do have 510 flat tipped carts available on the website right now (empties only). We've sampled the root beer liquid and it was not atomizer-friendly. They're working on a new recipe and we'll try it again. As soon as they come up with one that tastes good and doesn't clog atomizers we'll put it on our list for expansion.

Website says you're out of stock of (white) 510 flat tipped carts. I'm okay for now, but do you have a shipment of them coming? I only have 510s in the color white.

My 5-pack order of attys from MyPVshop came stock with flat tipped carts, can I always expect that? That is freakin' awesome and would be sufficient reason for me to buy my attys from you from now on!

Can't wait for the atty friendly root beer formula.

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
I forgot about that. On our last shipment of flat whites they sent us black rounds by mistake. We immediately ordered more, but that order won't be shipped until after the holidays. We probably won't have them until March...

When Joye puts the empty unstuffed shipping carts on atomizers, they just use whatever they have the most of. Sometimes flats and sometimes rounds. Our last 2 shipments of white 5-packs had flats, but you never know what we'll get next time. You can always email us anytime to find out what's on the current 5-packs.

Just a few suggestions that would make me happier than the current ecstatic status with the best PV shop on line.

Liberty juice in menthol

an evaluation, and if they pass the test, a mod such as the screw driver, prodigy or protege. I'm thinking of getting one, but none are offered @ mypvshops. I think they haven't passed the Randall test. Until they do pass the Randall test, I don't have that kinda money to waste.

If the Gods are listening, a 5 battery charger. I work, I have one shot at charging enough batteries to get me through tomorrow when I get home. I sooo don't want a different one battery charger hanging out of every available outlet in the house. FWIW, I need 4 fully charged batteries leaving the house, mind you I've never actually used 4 batteries during a day, it's a comfort zone thing. lol

I have 401 carts, atomizers and a pass through on the way to save on batteries. My RN4075 doesn't have a pass through option available yet. If the passthrough works out, it'll make the battery charging less of an issue.

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL
A mod ?? Hmmmm. You never know what the future might bring.
OoooOOOooooo! :D I've looked at review upon review...then went & bought more supplies from you all for the things I already have. Most of the mods seem intimidating/unreliable/expensive, but if you guys found one you liked I'd be more inclined to try one.

A comfort zone thing ?? Well, I might suggest a PCC - there is one available for both the JOYE 510 and the M402 models. And that's definitely "a comfort zone thing".
I also bring more stuff with me than I'd really need. Think of the panic that used to set in when the pack was getting empty, it's kinda like that. ;)

Unfortunately, Liberty Liquid in Menthol is not an option.

A mod ?? Hmmmm. You never know what the future might bring.

A comfort zone thing ?? Well, I might suggest a PCC - there is one available for both the JOYE 510 and the M402 models. And that's definitely "a comfort zone thing".

TY Bobbi, as it turns out I just ordered an M40X, but just the atti's, by pass & carts for use in the house. I'm kinda attached to my RN4075, but if I like the M40X I'll be ordering batteries and a PCC next order.

lol, I've got y'all on a schedule. I could spend gobs and gobs of money in a heartbeat, but I've decided on a revolving schedule that will keep me well stocked on everything. So well stocked I won't go into seizure if there's a year or two delay in deliveries from China. :D

pauld9393

Supporting Member
Jan 10, 2010
Houston
I think there’s only one suggestion I could make for this great place to shop. I would love to see you offer your Liberty liquid 6 packs in the small 5oz. bottles. When you bust out 3 or 4 new flavors on a day you order your main stay favorites, I feel my wallet getting smaller by the second. The longer I keep the page open, the more that just jump in my cart. Funny how that happens! :D

I can’t tell you how many 15oz. bottles I have sitting around because a flavor is just not right for my taste. For sure it’s not the liquids either because most I put to the back of my list is everyone else’s favorites. I haven’t seen any reviews yet for the new juice???:confused: Anyone???:rolleyes:

daggit2005

Apr 13, 2011
san diego
how about offering a FS 510 premium kit for a little extra $

like adding the joye flat tip carts instead of the standard ones and adding 1 small bottle of juice that way it would be a more user frendly beginer starter kit.

also offering a cartomizer kit might be a good idea.

i would like to see gold AUTO FS 510 batts

Last edited:

Hootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have both the Joye eGo-T and found Joye 510-T atomizers at another site because pvshop does not yet carry those. You really should. They produce more vapor and hit than the eGo-T atomizer (in my experience) so that's all I want to use right now besides having a carto on when I'm out and about. Any way you could get a hold of those 510-Ts Randall? Thanks again for all the help and service. I prefer ordering from your shop :)

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
Hi Hootie,

We recently completed testing/evaluation of SMOKtech products. We found that there products seem to be very high quality so we are going to be carrying various items of their's. You'll see 510-T and eGo-T LR Atomizers (plus EPower's, clearomizers, and other items) from SMOKtech on the website very soon. :)

Thanks,

Randall

Randall Fox

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2009
Sparks, NV, USA
www.myPVshop.com
Thanks Randall :) Good to hear. I love the 510-Ts (just got a pink one I'm loving now :2cool:) and will look forward to seeing these new ones! I do have a question though... I've finally figured out and am using a cartomizer but what is a clearomizer??

Ok thanks again! :) :) :vapor::vapor:

A clearomizer is a cartomizer made of transparent plastic so you can see when it's running low instead of waiting for the burning taste to tell you. One other advantage is the increased lifespan/performance from the dual coils. Disadvantage 1 - the crimped connection at the bottom is not as strong as a metal cartomizers so you have to be kind of careful with it (it's strong enough as long as you don't put A LOT of pressure on it). Disadvantage 2 - larger diameter so it won't work with most cones (too tight).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread