Please vote on this article, we're losing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTechVpr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2013
Hollywood (Beach), FL
done :) NEVER under estimate the power of stupid people in large groups :facepalm:

It's a great quip RIMP.

Logically "Not sure" I might have imagined, in my own suspension of disbelief, might have been the preponderance of responses. But it would seem intellectual integrity is not the forte of our enlightened civilization.

Good luck all. We need it.

:)

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
We are winning as of 3:25pm

Designed to simulate smoking, electronic cigarettes continue to be caught up in possible regulations and restrictions. Do you think they should be treated the same as cigarettes?

57 %
No. They came into existence for a reason – to be a less harmful alternative to smoking.
8,907 votes

36 %
Yes. A cigarette is a cigarette whether it’s a vaporized version or not.
5,672 votes

6 %
Not sure.
962 votes

1 %
Maybe.
159 votes

Berylanna

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
south Bay Area, California
www.facebook.com
What are we talking about? I get an error when I try to visit the facebook link and MSN takes me to the home page...

If it is still there, the home page has the poll on the right side, partway down. You have to scroll past a couple of other things to find it.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
At 3:42 pm

62 % No. They came into existence for a reason – to be a less harmful alternative to smoking.
10,875 votesYes. A cigarette is a cigarette whether it’s a vaporized version or not.

32 % Yes. A cigarette is a cigarette whether it’s a vaporized version or not.

5,718 votesNot sure.

5 % Not sure.

966 votesMaybe. 1 %

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread