Please vote on this article, we're losing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornzxc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2014
Somewhere over the rainbow
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410702318.639450.jpg

aww yeah leggo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
What is interesting is that the ANTZ "Yes" total shot up in the 5500 range almost immediately, and has only slowly crawled upwards from there. I'm guessing they put out a call-to-action, and used up all their IP addresses early. The pro e-cig ("No") total, on the other hand, keeps continually climbing.....

From Post 21, 6AM yesterday:
Voted :-

5,356 votes No
5,530 votes Yes

Close call so far.

And 12 noon today:

14,881 votes No
5,933 votes Yes

Only 403 new yes votes in 30 hours, vs. >9000 No votes.

Last edited:

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
What is interesting is that the ANTZ "Yes" total shot up in the 5500 range almost immediately, and has only slowly crawled upwards from there. I'm guessing they put out a call-to-action, and used up all their IP addresses early. The pro e-cig ("No") total, on the other hand, keeps continually climbing.....

From Post 21, 6AM yesterday:
Voted :-

5,356 votes No
5,530 votes Yes

Close call so far.

And 12 noon today:

14,881 votes No
5,933 votes Yes

Only 403 new yes votes in 30 hours, vs. >9000 No votes.

Probably because intolerant a-holes are a real minority -- thank GOD!!!

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
This poll made me realize something that I really haven't before, despite numerous threads here about it. Notice the phrasing of the "yes" answer -- "A cigarette is a cigarette whether it’s a vaporized version or not." This is exactly why we really should not be calling them "e-cigarettes" -- because there really are ignorant, intolerant a-holes who feel this way, as evidenced by the 27% who've voted Yes -- they somehow think that if it looks like a cigarette, has anything in its name that indicates "cigarette," well then it REALLY IS a cigarette, and nevermind anything else about it. This is also why we really need to defend our PV versions against cigalikes taking over, and nevermind how inadequate cigalikes are -- because as long as there is any resemblance to a real cigarette, there are going to be these ignorant, intolerant a-holes who are blindly prejudiced against it and won't hear any facts at all, nevermind how often or how loudly they're recited -- those idiots are the very epitome of the little child with its fingers in its ears chanting "LA LA LA I can't hear you! Because I WON'T hear you!" The very best response to pinheads with this attitude is "does this look like a cigarette to you?"
myVamo.jpg

Andria

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
But in the "Intolerable A-holes" defense, all they see is some device that puts off smoke (vapor). They don't know what it is. They don't know anything about the PVs we use. It's all due to the media.

Well, I agree that they're intolerable, but my main point is that they're INTOLERANT -- and willfully ignorant, fingers in ears chanting LA LA LA. You're right that it's mostly due to the media wanting to make something out of nothing, but the information is available, if they had ANY interest in actually knowing anything true. But they don't have any interest in anything that isn't right in line with their own ignorant prejudice. Which is why we shouldn't call these things "e-cigarettes," it just reinforces their prejudice, blocking any possibility of them actually knowing anything at all about them that's true.

Andria

Reactions: livelysocks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread